BPL Community Profile

Cody Bartz (codybartz) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Northern Minnesota
About Me Cody Bartz has not added a biography yet.
StateMinnesota

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Cody Bartz

Showing 121 - 130 of 214 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Forum » Thread

Thank you!
Thank you everyone for your insightful information!

In GEAR » Enlightened Equipment vs Jacks R Better - advice please
April 02, 4:36pm

Re: EERevx
Marc, thank you for your reply. I am curious, have you ever tried wearing your EE quilt? Can you put your head through the footbox, snap a couple of the snaps, and sort of let the rest drape over y...

April 02, 4:28pm

Re: $ sent
SOLD Thank you Joe! Will ship on Wednesday. EDIT: shipped today, April 3rd

In Gear Swap » FS: Evernew Titanium Ultralight 600ml
April 02, 3:57pm

Re: buyer
sold to Joe pending payment

April 02, 3:13pm

Enlightened Equipment vs Jacks R Better - advice please
Howdy everyone! I am in the market for a summer quilt. This will be my first quilt. My current and only sleeping bag is a Western Mountaineering 20 degree Ultralite. Weight is certainly important, ...

April 02, 2:26pm

Gossamer Gear Gorilla 2012 brand new
EDIT >> SOLD I have a Gossamer Gear Gorilla 2012. This is the newest version that has the cordlock closure and not the magnetic closure. Large torso, small hipbelt. Only tried on for fit. ...

In Gear Swap » Gossamer Gear Gorilla 2012 brand new
April 02, 8:30am

FS: Evernew Titanium Ultralight 600ml
SOLD I just bought the 900ml and 600ml Evernew Ultralight set. I am going to keep the 900ml and sell the 600ml. Because this set only included one storage sack fit for the 900ml, the 600ml wil...

April 02, 7:52am

MLD Supermid and Innernet
Mountain Laurel Designs Supermid tarp and innernet - Gray silnylon tarp, the innernet has yellow silnylon floor. The yellow adds some cheery color and makes things easy to see. I bought this used a...

In Gear Swap » MLD Supermid and Innernet
April 02, 7:07am

Re: Re: Supermid maybe?
Hi Derek. I think I sent you a PM. Yes the supermid is for sale. $420 shipped to your door. Please email codyjbartz@gmail.com if interested. EDIT: Supermid is sold

In Gear Swap » WTB: MLD Duomid + solo inner
April 01, 8:46am

Re: Re: Re: 2 strikes
3rd time is the charm. Although I did want the 900 and 1300 set. I found a 600 and 900 set for $84 on basegear.com. I will probably keep the 900 and try sell the 600.

In Gear Swap » WTB Evernew 1300 or 900 Ti UL Pot
April 01, 8:45am

All Reader Reviews by Cody Bartz

Cody Bartz has posted no reviews.