Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Chad Miller (chadnsc) - BPL Guest

My Locale Duluth, Minnesota
About Me Backpacking and climbing throughout the year, I love to be outdoors in virtually any active form.
CityDuluth
StateDuluth
My PDF Gear ListSummer Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Chad Miller

Showing 121 - 130 of 805 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...81

Forum » Thread

Re: No New Gear 2012
The way I see it if I need it I'll pick one up. Truth be told once I got my rack (climbing) and kit (backpacking) set up a couple years ago I haven't had the need for much new gear excep...

In Philosophy & Technique » No New Gear 2012
January 02, 3:03pm

Re: Re: Vapor Barier Shirt
The vents are used for regulating temperature while wearing the garment. Very important if you're planning on hiking while wearing a VB shirt. The measurements given are to provide a genera...

In Make Your Own Gear » Vapor Barier Shirt
January 02, 2:37pm

Re: Re: The whiny thread
David quit whining about how cold it is and go out backpacking!

In Chaff » The whiny thread
January 02, 1:48pm

Re: Re: Re: Who's got snow - Midwest?
Glad to hear you had a good trip Travis! Thanks for the update on the snow as well! I'm thinking that a trip to the UP is in order so we can play in the snow. Would you be interested?

In Winter Hiking » Who's got snow - Midwest?
January 02, 1:21pm

Vapor Barier Shirt
I'm looking to hire someone that can make me a VB shirt. I myself am pretty much worthless with a thread and needle so any help would be much appreciated! A bit about the VB shirt I'd w...

In Make Your Own Gear » Vapor Barier Shirt
January 02, 7:54am

Re: Re: Re: note
Eric you know you're posing on a backpacking site, NOT a climbing site don't ya? ;) Back on topic, you can do both backpacking and climbing year round; as long as you have the prope...

In Philosophy & Technique » The Lean Approach to Wilderness Travel
January 01, 12:12pm

WTB VB shirt
I'm looking to buy or hire someone to make me a VB shirt that I can use while hiking. It's going to need pit, forearm, and chest zips. Size XL or XXL with 38 inch arms. Yeah I'm a ...

In Gear Swap » WTB VB shirt
January 01, 10:09am

Re: Who's got snow - Midwest?
Yippie! We got snow on the North Shore and the SHT! Sure it's only 2-3 inches but at this point I'm not going to complain! Say Travis how was your trip and more importantly how was the...

In Winter Hiking » Who's got snow - Midwest?
January 01, 10:06am

Re: Is the wilderness or outdoors an escape or an engagement?
For me it's a bit of both and escape and an engagement. I am very comfortable in the wilds and feel that is the best place for me. Unfortunately being diabetic doesn't allow me the ca...

In Philosophy & Technique » Is the wilderness or outdoors an escape or an engagement?
December 31, 5:25pm

Stop it David . . .
Already did so . . . Now what? Actually I'll answer that myself: David, you don't like my option on membership and I don't like yours. It's clear you don't want me to...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Why do we have to pay for the last Sunny and Balls article?
December 31, 5:13pm

All Reader Reviews by Chad Miller

Chad Miller has posted no reviews.