Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Mark Andrews (buldogge) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Midwest
About Me Mark Andrews has not added a biography yet.
CitySt. Louis
StateMO
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Mark Andrews

Showing 121 - 130 of 286 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...29

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:Stoic Vaporshell
You know what...considering the cost, and the weight being equal to the Drillium, I'm gonna just grab a Vaporshell for now. I'll re-examine a 3L eVent jacket in the fall/winter. Thanx...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Rain Jacket
April 10, 11:19pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:Stoic Vaporshell
Hey Justin... Thanx for the info. FWIW, the newest Kinetics are Pertex Shield +, whatever that means in difference. The lack of pit zips on most of these jackets is one of the major hold-ups fo...

April 10, 11:01pm

Re: Re: Re:Stoic Vaporshell
Hey Justin... I was referring mainly to the lack of initial DWR treatment... everything else I waded thru. Can anyone compare/contrast it to the Kinetic??? -Mark

April 10, 3:58pm

Re:Stoic Vaporshell
Hmm...Lot of mixed reviews over on BC.com How do you guys think the Vaporshell compares to the Rab Kinetic, which can be had for similar $...??? TIA -Mark

April 10, 3:26pm

Re: Re: WTB: Rain Jacket
Stephen...How is the sizing on the Montanes? I really like the look of the Mohawk... TIA -Mark

April 10, 2:18pm

Re: RE
The biggest question for me is...are 4-5 oz. worth a $42 difference (also known as 10x overpriced coffee drinks!)??? -Mark

April 10, 2:15pm

Re: RAB Drillium
Hey Zach...I know, I'm trying to find a "better deal" before I press the button on that one...the Latok can be had for $140 as well. Missed a M10 for $178 last night. I'm terr...

April 10, 2:02pm

WTB: Rain Jacket
Hey Guys...I'm looking for one of the following, but open to other suggestions as well. I need size M or L depending on brand...I'm 6'/180-5#/41" chest/32" waist. Rab Dril...

April 10, 1:39pm

All Season...
Thermarest All Season. If you can swing the 66" length (Medium) they are only 18 oz. I use the LargeWide, but that is 25 oz. *SPAM* I have a spare M BNIB if you're interested in try...

In GEAR » Most durable, but reasonably light inflatable type pad? (yes, yet another pad thread and question)
April 09, 4:17pm

Re: X Therm
I don't own an XTherm, just the XLite and a couple All Seasons...but...I think the "crinkly" thing is waaay overblown. Once you settle your weight on the pad the noise becomes al...

In GEAR » Sleeping pad: Exped SynMat UL 7 or BA Q-Core SL or...?
April 09, 3:42pm

All Reader Reviews by Mark Andrews

Mark Andrews has posted no reviews.