BPL Community Profile

Mark Andrews (buldogge) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Midwest
About Me Mark Andrews has not added a biography yet.
CitySt. Louis
StateMO
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Mark Andrews

Showing 121 - 130 of 278 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...28

Forum » Thread

All Season...
Thermarest All Season. If you can swing the 66" length (Medium) they are only 18 oz. I use the LargeWide, but that is 25 oz. *SPAM* I have a spare M BNIB if you're interested in try...

In GEAR » Most durable, but reasonably light inflatable type pad? (yes, yet another pad thread and question)
April 09, 4:17pm

Re: X Therm
I don't own an XTherm, just the XLite and a couple All Seasons...but...I think the "crinkly" thing is waaay overblown. Once you settle your weight on the pad the noise becomes al...

In GEAR » Sleeping pad: Exped SynMat UL 7 or BA Q-Core SL or...?
April 09, 3:42pm

Thermarest XLite...
I would get an XLite in sz L...16oz...super comfy. I use an All Season (1#-9oz.) in winter and the rectangular shape and size is nice...but...the XLite is comfy down to freezing at least. I...

In GEAR » Sleeping pad: Exped SynMat UL 7 or BA Q-Core SL or...?
April 09, 2:54pm

To Summarize...
OK...I gotta get off the pot here... Any final input on this list of choices? Rab Latok Alpine $140 Rab Drillium $182 Rab Kinetic $105 Mountain Hardwear Trice $140 Westcomp Specter LT $19...

In GEAR » Rab Latok Alpine vs. Kinetic???
April 09, 10:21am

Re: Rab Latok Alpine breathability
Hey Walter and Phillip...Thanx for the input on the Latok. Does anyone think it's "worth" $42 difference to save 5oz. by buying the Drillium over the Latok Alpine? Also, one-on-...

April 08, 8:23pm

Re: Rab Latok Alpine
Hey Walter...How do you find the breathability without pit zips, i.e. on long ascents??? Do the chest pockets do a decent job as an alternative? TIA -Mark

April 08, 10:01am

RE: Rab Demand
Hey...Thanx for the replies. I think I would rather stay away from an anorak set-up, although the lower weight is nice. Does anyone have recent/longterm experience with either: Rab Kinetic ...

April 08, 9:59am

Bump...
Anyone have any input...please...??? -Mark

April 07, 10:03pm

Re: Re: Rab Latok Alpine
Did you weigh one you own at 19 0z.? BPL threads I've read put the weight at 15-16oz. Also, my EMS just isn't doing it's job from a WP standpoint any longer and it is an Xl, fr...

April 07, 7:24am

Rab Latok Alpine vs. Kinetic???
Hey Guys... Time for a new rainjacket. My current jacket is an older EMS and weighs a whopping 1.5#...so, either of these will be a large improvement. Can anyone who owns (or has owned) both co...

April 06, 11:49pm

All Reader Reviews by Mark Andrews

Mark Andrews has posted no reviews.