Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Brett Peugh (brettpeugh) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Midwest
About Me Brett Peugh has not added a biography yet.
CityChampaign
StateIL
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Brett Peugh

Showing 121 - 130 of 160 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Forum » Thread

not enough
Sorry but that 48" width stuff only works when you sleep on your back. Thanks anyways though.

In GEAR » Moderate quilts for the tall side-sleeping sasquatches?
February 26, 12:41pm

Moderate quilts for the tall side-sleeping sasquatches?
For the past bit I have wondered about using a quilt but being tall, a side sleeper who tosses and turns, and having a big ribcage this has narrowed my options by quite a bit. I think what is avai...

In GEAR » Moderate quilts for the tall side-sleeping sasquatches?
February 26, 11:44am

Mica
I don't believe they are out for awhile yet.

In GEAR » Marmot Mica
February 25, 4:27pm

Dyeing polyester
I have a white Patagonia Capilene 1 long sleeve shirt and a white Patagonia Sol Tech long sleeve shirt. I was wondering if there is a way that I could dye them to a light beige or other off white ...

In GEAR » Dyeing polyester
February 25, 12:51pm

Toughtek
Toughtek sold

In Gear Swap » Patagonia, bivies, stuff for big and/or tall
February 23, 10:20am

good chart
I think this is a very good chart and makes me want to take a third look at the Montbell UL Down Inner Jacket when I get the money instead of my Patagonia Micro Puff Pullover (Polargaurd Delta). ...

In GEAR » A New Paradigm for Understanding Garment Warmth
February 21, 10:36am

tarp.
Sorry Jason but your tarp is much more than I wanted to spend even though it is more of the size I wanted so I am looking at JD's.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Tarp 6x9 to 8x10
February 19, 11:30am

the bpl mafia
If he is in Illinois or Indiana I can go knock on his door. Hope you are able to get your money or the product back.

In Gear Swap » FS: Western Mountaineering sleeping bags
February 18, 4:23pm

WTB: Tarp 6x9 to 8x10
I am looking to purchase a 6x9 up to a 8x10 lightweight tarp and was wondering what people might have to offer. Thanks.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Tarp 6x9 to 8x10
February 18, 2:35pm

What I use
I use something similar in my system with Goretex socks, a liner or wool socks and a pair of Chacos except that still have the traction of the beefed-up retred on the sandals. Takes me less than a...

In Editor's Roundtable » Spring Footwear: Lightweight Footwear Systems Built Around Thin Neoprene Overboots and High Gaiters
February 18, 1:27pm

All Reader Reviews by Brett Peugh

Brett Peugh has posted no reviews.