BPL Community Profile

Tad Englund (bestbuilder) - BPL Professional Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me I like to be outside
CitySeattle Area
StateWashington
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://englundhomes.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tad Englund

Showing 121 - 130 of 1272 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...128

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Stoic Hadron Down Cardigan - $71.55
Mark, I have the Anorak version and it fits true to size (for a skinny 6'2.5" 175 lb guy). The elastic sleeve cuffs are a little restrictive but I just store a small plastic cup in each...

In Gear Deals » Stoic Hadron Down Cardigan - $71.55
May 21, 1:32am

Re: Re: Seattle Area - Outdoor Research is Having Thier Parking Lot Sale May 16 - 19
Dale I was there at 2:30 and stuff seem to be picked over- still some bargains but nothing I needed, though I did buy a couple of dry bags that were cheaper than I could make them for. Most of the...

In Gear Deals » Seattle Area - Outdoor Research is Having Thier Parking Lot Sale May 16 - 19
May 17, 1:16pm

Re: Re: Re: Additional policy for Gear Swap forum?
I purchased some items recently and they were listed at what would seem an exceptionally good price given the description of the items. When they arrived they were in a different condition then wh...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Additional policy for Gear Swap forum?
May 15, 12:51pm

Re: Seattle Area - Outdoor Research is Having Thier Parking Lot Sale May 16 - 19
Thanks John, this sale has been good to me in the past.

In Gear Deals » Seattle Area - Outdoor Research is Having Thier Parking Lot Sale May 16 - 19
May 09, 9:14am

Re: Steripen stuff
Check out this thread and my response: Gatorade Bottle SteriPen Adapter

In GEAR » Best water bottle with wide mouth and light?
May 08, 11:09pm

Re: Mountain SuperUltraLight Backpacking – Going SUL in the Mountains with Adequate Shelter, Insulation, and Rain Protection. Part 1: Concepts and Scope.
Looks like a great set of articles. Will, thanks for putting this together, I do appreciate your efforts

In Editor's Roundtable » Mountain SuperUltraLight Backpacking – Going SUL in the Mountains with Adequate Shelter, Insulation, and Rain Protection. Part 1: Concepts and Scope.
May 08, 2:20pm

Re: Andrew Skurka's Guide Trips
Paul, is that Three spots left to assist or just three spots? Must be some kind of Guided trip if Andy, you and three other guides need to be there. I might go just to be so well pampered. ...

In On the Web » Andrew Skurka's Guide Trips
May 08, 9:41am

WTT Absaroka Hib belt
I need a medium Absaroka Hip belt and I have a Large Used only a few times still looks new

In Gear Swap » WTT Absaroka Hib belt
May 07, 1:06pm

Re: No backpack fits me-problem with shoulder straps
Alina, sorry you are having a problem, but it is very difficult for me to understand what the problem is from your description. Could you possible take some pictures shoing it or maybe try to expl...

In GEAR » No backpack fits me-problem with shoulder straps
May 06, 10:57pm

Re: Re: Ueli Steck caught tossing off on Everest
Tom, thank you for saying in one sentence what I tried to say in 3 long posts

In Mountaineering & Alpinism » Ueli Steck tossed off Everest
May 06, 5:56pm

All Reader Reviews by Tad Englund

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Big Agnes Insulated Air Core Pad
The mattress totally sucked the heat out of me. See this thread for more info about this mattress.

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
November 11, 6:39pm