Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

eric chan (bearbreeder) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale eric chan hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me eric chan has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by eric chan

Showing 121 - 130 of 4317 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...432

Forum » Thread

sitting down
unless you cover every surface you sit down on ... the thin UL shell may not take the abuse that comes with the outdoors ... ;)

In GEAR » Ghost Whisperer long parka for hiking?
February 06, 11:43pm

women
one thing to keep in mind since most of the commenters are men ... women often run colder, so you might want to keep that in mind ... it varies between women of course, but you should have a go...

In GEAR » favorite high elevation summer down puffy??
February 04, 10:40pm

Re: my google-fu is weak
it would be very interesting to test and use this holy eiderdown in real world conditions in jacket thats half eiderdown and the other half a good quality 800+ fill down ... to see if theres any...

In GEAR » Eiderdown
February 04, 12:35pm

http://eiderdown.com/files/IDFL_09-111615_report.pdf ;)

In GEAR » Eiderdown
February 04, 11:46am

War in the woods: North Van RCMP now patrolling trails after nasty biker-hiker run-ins
http://goo.gl/a6J6A0 North Vancouver RCMP are now patrolling Mt. Fromme on foot and mountain bikes after the war in the woods turned nasty with a dust-up between a biker and a hiker twice last w...

In Philosophy & Technique » War in the woods: North Van RCMP now patrolling trails after nasty biker-hiker run-ins
February 04, 11:03am

Re: Re: Re: Down loft degradation from RH is minor
absolutely none as im not a scientist we simply have the tests that our dead leader claims to have had conducted ... which by the way you supplied the original post for a few years ago one wo...

In GEAR » Downtek
February 02, 4:53pm

Re: Down loft degradation from RH is minor
richard ... whats the ratio of down/feathers in that chart? is it still applicable to the modern 900+ fill down we have now personally i find a noticeable degredation in the "warmth&q...

In GEAR » Downtek
February 02, 3:18pm

Re: Coreloft
coreloft is fine if you understand the limitations of synthetics ... they are no worse than my primaloft basically dont compress it that much, and dont wear it sitting around all day with the...

In GEAR » 2015 Arcteryx Nuclei AR
February 02, 1:39pm

burritos
is the tarp big enough for you to lie down in it and roll yourself up like a burrito? if youre in serious trouble you may not have the mobility and/or motor skills to set up a "proper"...

In Philosophy & Technique » MSR e-wing as emergency shelter
February 02, 1:33pm

Re: Good coat
the advice i always give is to buy these UL rain jackets from a retailer or manufacturer with a no questions asked unlimited warranty rain jacket delamination/leakage/failure is one of the more ...

In GEAR » OR Helium II? Have you tested it?
February 01, 11:13pm

All Reader Reviews by eric chan

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell Extremely Light Down Jacket
the key to using this jacket is to use it under a windshell or synthetic jacket like a nanopuff by itself the shell is fairly fragile, there are no pockets, there is no waist string ... however ...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
December 30, 7:44pm