Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

eric chan (bearbreeder) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale eric chan hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me eric chan has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by eric chan

Showing 121 - 130 of 4269 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...427

Forum » Thread

Unprotected cells
Folks remember that you have are carrying a a bomb when you have an 18650 bats Mike is correct that many devices have built in protections ... However if yr carrying additional bats, you risk sh...

In GEAR » Best Portable Charger
January 21, 11:18am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Fenix
The tikka and tikkina dont have a sealed electronics compartment anymore This isnt a problem IMO as the its a mechanical swith which is very simple, and ive used it just fine the the rain and sh...

In Editor's Roundtable » Flash Reviews No. 4
January 21, 10:36am

Re: Re: Fenix
Currently the new tikka and tikka rxp I also own 2 fenix hl55 ... Im happy to say that fenix resolved the issue with my light in a good manner ... Without having to ship it to china !! ;)

January 21, 10:19am

Fenix
I have a fenix hl55 ... And i would disagree with easier bat changes compared to a petzl The problem is that to change the bat you risk - dropping the tail cap (a worry at a belay) - getti...

January 21, 10:07am

Re: Re: ihpone battery permanently damaged by sub freezing temperatures?
be careful using the cheap li-on bat kits from china theres been cases where they have exploded or caused fires i theres one place NOT to cheap out ... its with li-on bats you basically ha...

In GEAR » ihpone battery permanently damaged by sub freezing temperatures?
January 16, 12:52pm

Re: Re: Re: yikes
ian you can buy magnetic spacers from many vape shops http://www.avidvaper.com/magnetic-battery-spacers/ however some folks advocate a bit of hear resistant glue or solder at the edges to...

In GEAR » Which rechargeable batteries to get?
January 10, 5:44pm

Re: yikes
lol ... reddit theres ALOT of bad advice on reddit ... i wont speak to that particular tidbit you got, but theres plenty of bad and unsafe climbing advice on that places climbing forums .... ...

January 10, 5:21pm

Re: Re: inovs for ~30-40$
if you get 2 pairs shipping comes to ~10$ per pair for fedex home delivery which makes the inovs around 40$+ whether that price is worth it, who knows ... ;)

In Gear Deals » inovs for ~30-40$
January 10, 11:48am

inovs for ~30-40$
http://www.extremeoutfitters.us/closeouts.aspx just as a warning, i havent bought from there before ... im simply posting up something that someone passed to me so do your own research ;)

In Gear Deals » inovs for ~30-40$
January 10, 10:28am

Re: batteries
the 18650 battery name is no longer accurate ... they have progressively gotten longer beyond the original spec as protection has been added the name is more accurately 18700, but no one calls e...

January 10, 8:57am

All Reader Reviews by eric chan

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell Extremely Light Down Jacket
the key to using this jacket is to use it under a windshell or synthetic jacket like a nanopuff by itself the shell is fairly fragile, there are no pockets, there is no waist string ... however ...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
December 30, 7:44pm