BPL Community Profile

eric chan (bearbreeder) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale eric chan hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me eric chan has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by eric chan

Showing 121 - 130 of 3900 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...390

Forum » Thread

How not to turn into a human icicle: Will Gadd
http://www.redbull.com/en/adventure/stories/1331633680902/will-gadd-expert-cold-weather-climbing-advice First, understand that no one clothing combination is going to work for all situations...

In Philosophy & Technique » How not to turn into a human icicle: Will Gadd
February 19, 11:07am

women
women require a bag that is 10F warmer than men generally ... for the various reasons why go here ... http://www.mammut.ch/images/Mammut_Sleep_well_pt1_E.pdf ;)

In GEAR » Looking at a ZPacks 30* bag for my wife--summer hiking in the Cascades. Your thoughts?
February 17, 11:57pm

Re: To Eric Chan
No apology needed Everyone and their bear is entitled to their say =P Dale is correct IMO that there are markets other than backpacking For climbing i use my trail wind as an UL belay laye...

In GEAR » A Visual Paradigm for Windshirts - Multiple Axis of Understanding.-Rev 0
February 17, 12:41pm

Re: Re: tested
Richard thanks for the tests and ordering one I was pretty certain that it was fairly breathable based on the ones my partners have, the instore darth vader tests and dan's testimony I t...

In GEAR » A Visual Paradigm for Windshirts - Multiple Axis of Understanding.-Rev 0
February 17, 11:18am

normal
its normal my dead bird pallisades/ramparts are around the same weight ... as are the 20$ stormtech ones i bought ... and various light softshell pants consider that theres usually a tradeof...

In GEAR » "When your pants are kinda heavy..."
February 17, 2:53am

tested
are those tested values for the MEC RD richard? i would make it a graph with 3 variables ... weight/breathability/water-resistance, thickness doesnt matter except as a function of the weight unl...

February 17, 2:35am

Re: under the bridge.
Says the troll that puts up a post with no comment om the original subject But simply "troll" ;)

In GEAR » Return dilemma
February 14, 8:08pm

Re: "Return dilemma"
Eric, not sure if you're being obtuse or deliberately stirring the pot. It's NOT the same. The guy with the Arcteryx Jacket asked for a REPAIR. Arcteryx made the determination to ...

In GEAR » Return dilemma
February 14, 6:34pm

Re: Return dilemma
Well according to the "REI is not UL ... Dont shop there ... Big box is bad" threads on BPL a few years ago ... I dont think we need to worry too much about it ;)

In GEAR » Return dilemma
February 14, 2:30pm

Re: "Return Dilemma"
As for the dead bird return The person got a full credit ... The result is the same regardless of what the returner "asked" for... A 10+ year old jacket was fully refunded and then ...

In GEAR » Return dilemma
February 14, 1:46pm

All Reader Reviews by eric chan

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell Extremely Light Down Jacket
the key to using this jacket is to use it under a windshell or synthetic jacket like a nanopuff by itself the shell is fairly fragile, there are no pockets, there is no waist string ... however ...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
December 30, 7:44pm