Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

eric chan (bearbreeder) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale eric chan hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me eric chan has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by eric chan

Showing 121 - 130 of 4060 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...406

Forum » Thread

Re: response
My prev gen inov8 terroc 330s have a plastic flex plate in the sole I have a similar issue where a certain part of my foot aches after a long day, and if i step on a rock on that particular poin...

In GEAR » need some advice on footwear
September 27, 9:49am

Re: Nano Puff + Micro Puff = DAS???
Layering works fine Size the larger poofay to fit over the lighter one As youll be wearing the lighter one when active/semiactive ... The larger one goes right on top for belays As to the ...

In GEAR » Nano Puff + Micro Puff = DAS???
September 27, 9:41am

Problems
Well i ordered that nitecore headlamp Got it and there was an issue fresh out of the box Looks like im out the shipping costs to return it Thats the issue with ordering headlamps online, u...

In GEAR » Single AA battery headlamps
September 27, 9:24am

skurka
http://andrewskurka.com/2012/breathability-its-importance-mechanisms-and-limitations/ ;)

In GEAR » How to understand fabric types and waterproof ratings
September 26, 12:47pm

softshell
any decent light stretch woven softshell ... durable light breathable quick drying if it gets cold simply wear a thicker long john under ;)

In GEAR » winter pants suggestions?
September 26, 12:45pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: yes, indeed.
Getting personal there billy =P Appeals to authority ... LOL If grid fleece disnt work for you thats OK there ... No need to get upset about it now It works well for plenty of the folks he...

In GEAR » Terramar Geo Fleece
September 26, 12:22pm

Re: Re: Re: yes, indeed.
guess a decent amount of bit of BPL is on the grid fleece koolaid then including a certain BPL staff member and reviewer whos drunk on the marketing koolaid http://www.backpackinglight.com/cg...

September 26, 11:46am

Re: yes, indeed.
do you own and use the fancy grid fleeces daily? did they work for you when active? they work quite well for me and the folks that i know who use em there are many "marketing scams&q...

September 26, 11:18am

Re: Re: grid fleece
its a bit more than a fad, the R1 has been around for awhile as has the T3 not to mention that the old stodgy US Army uses em ... they work, plain and simple ;)

September 26, 12:59am

grid fleece
you have discovered why grid fleeces are so commonly used amount climbers these days - excellent wicking due to reduced contact surface and dual component construction ... also dries quickly due...

September 25, 3:14pm

All Reader Reviews by eric chan

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell Extremely Light Down Jacket
the key to using this jacket is to use it under a windshell or synthetic jacket like a nanopuff by itself the shell is fairly fragile, there are no pockets, there is no waist string ... however ...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
December 30, 7:44pm