BPL Community Profile

Ashley Brown (ashleyb) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Ashley Brown hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Ashley Brown has not added a biography yet.
CitySydney
CountryAustralia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ashley Brown

Showing 121 - 130 of 1159 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...116

Forum » Thread

Re: Lynn: your WM POD
I found this POD review on trailspace which raises some of these issues. How do you get around them? Another compromise is the half length zipper. It's too short to ventilate adequately in ...

In GEAR » Quilts, quilts, quilts
August 13, 9:28pm

Lynn: your WM POD
Hey Lynn, I'm interested in how you use your POD bag. I note you have a thin pad in the 'sleeve' at the back of the POD. Do you then use a thicker pad underneath this? Obviously you...

In GEAR » Quilts, quilts, quilts
August 13, 9:21pm

Possum Down: buy direct from NZ?
Hey Lynn do you have a link to a NZ site where I can buy them direct?

In GEAR » Possum Down
August 13, 9:06pm

Re: Re: GF1
What u4/3 despirately needs are some good lenses to legitimise the format as a serious photographic tool. Better lenses and a wider range of them would certainly be welcome. However I'd p...

In Editor's Roundtable » Panasonic Lumix LX3 Digital Camera
August 13, 8:26pm

Re: Sustainability in gear?
You could get a piece of light wood, rounded at one end, for using instead of TP. The piece of wood would allow you to avoid getting your hands anywhere near your do-do (much more easily than, say,...

In GEAR » Sustainability in gear?
August 13, 2:08am

Re: Consumer Protection
Huh? OK, call me dense but I don't get it. It seems to me that "Bob Smith" has implied that faulty filters are being sold to consumers. But the manufacturers are saying that the...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » potential health risks with using "hollow fiber" microfilter products
August 13, 1:40am

Re: Big Sky Evolution 2P2D
Hey David, if Anja doesn't want it send me a PM. Cheers, A

In Gear Swap » WTB: Big Sky Evolution 2P
August 12, 8:56pm

Western Mountaineering Hooded Flash Jacket Review
Thanks Will, great review. I'd be interested in how the jacket fits compared to the Montbell inner jackets... is is longer and slimmer, or pretty much the same? I find my Montbell jacket to ...

In Editor's Roundtable » Western Mountaineering Hooded Flash Jacket Review
August 11, 8:47pm

Re: Fuel Weights
Here's a fuel calculator you may find useful.

In GEAR » Alcohol Stove Math
August 10, 11:41pm

Re: The One or Moment
If after further consideration you are still unsure, I'd go for the Moment. Reason: if you decide you don't like it there will be plenty of people here who will buy it off you and you wi...

In GEAR » The One or Moment
August 10, 11:27pm

All Reader Reviews by Ashley Brown

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Potable Aqua Iodine Drinking Water Germicidal Tablets
I am always amazed when people say that idodine treated water tastes horrible. Sure it does -- if you don't do it right. The key step is to neutralise the iodine with vitamin C... but don't...

In Hydration - Water Treatment
March 03, 11:02pm