BPL Community Profile

Art ... (asandh) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Art ... hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Art ... has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Art ...

Showing 121 - 130 of 1269 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...127

Forum » Thread

Re: Thunderstorms in the wilderness – What to do
don't take shelter in the cabin on top of Mt Whitney.

In Philosophy & Technique » Thunderstorms in the wilderness – What to do
February 26, 10:02am

Re: See you out there! Whitney permit..
" JMT hikers also do not need a Whitney permit. " I don't understand this statement. its my understanding that SOBO JMTers do need and exit permit for Whitney. and NOBO JMTers do...

In Pre-Trip Planning » PCT long distance permit application is up
February 26, 8:10am

Re: Running Vest?
Jacob - the day before the run I'd like to scope out the 2 potential water drops and possibly drop some water. but if we can get a water volunteer, that would be better as we would not have to...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 3rd annual BPL Spring Run Adventure
February 25, 10:11am

Re: Re: Re: A humbling day
Adan - we can always use another beer guard, glad to hear you'll be there. I did 24 on Sunday, that's the 6th straight weekend with a long run of at least 22. But I'm still really s...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 3rd Annual BPL Spring Run -Zion Training Thread
February 25, 7:28am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Report from Zion
Watchman - yes west to east - yes start Lee pass - yes finish east entrance - yes bailout mile 36.7 Grotto - yes (cars not allowed here, shuttle bus to campsite) potential water drops per Sk...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 3rd annual BPL Spring Run Adventure
February 24, 12:20pm

Re: Re: Black Canyon 100k
Jacob - you should do fine come Zion Day. logistics are starting to come together (other thread). if you haven't taken a good look at Skurka's info and maps it would be a good time to...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 3rd Annual BPL Spring Run -Zion Training Thread
February 24, 11:40am

Re: creating holes in ccf pad
I think the more technical side of this issue is what size should the holes be. anyone have any insight on best hole size ?

In Make Your Own Gear » creating holes in ccf pad
February 24, 9:45am

Re: A humbling day
Greg - some serious training. sounds like you'll definitely be at Zion.

February 24, 7:39am

Re: Black Canyon 100k
Eugene - Congratulations on a Great 100K run. thanks for a great write-up. and to answer that question you posed ... of course you're going to run a 100m.

February 20, 11:47am

Re: Ok week but big plans
Greg - I'm hoping you don't mean 48 miles on snowshoes, that would make my workouts look pathetic.

February 20, 9:38am

All Reader Reviews by Art ...

Art ... has posted no reviews.