BPL Community Profile

Aaron Reichow (areichow) - BPL Guest

My Locale Northern Minnesota
About Me Aaron Reichow has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Aaron Reichow

Showing 121 - 130 of 819 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...82

Forum » Thread

Re: Maybe quit while your ahead ?
/me makes a siren sound It's all good? Not so much if the Internet Police feel the need to hound the thread. Can we all just move on?

In Gear Swap » FS: Golite Pinnacle Pack - new with tags
April 13, 11:07am

Re: Stoic sleeping bag
Also check out the lighter Stoic Sominus 15 and 30. They've been up on SAC many times for 50-60% off. I've seen the 30 for $120 IIRC. Not the lightest, but decent specs for that kind of pri...

In GEAR » Stoic sleeping bag
April 11, 10:36pm

Bump and price drop
Price Drop: $55

In Gear Swap » FS: Montrail Mountain Masochist - Size 12 - Almost new, Grey/Orange
April 11, 11:51am

Re: Re: :(
Here you go- http://www.runningwarehouse.com/workingorder.html?RUNCHID=1 Or enter RUNCHID in the team discount box.

In GEAR » A trail runner that fits me - and it isn't a NB...
April 10, 8:06pm

Re: :(
I can send you a code that does work later. Looks like folks figured out how to stack multiple discounts and cheat RW, so they disabled a lot of the codes. I ordered another pair tonight with anoth...

April 10, 7:50pm

Re: Re: A trail runner that fits me - and it isn't a NB...
Never tried the Superfeet Blue- but just noticed that it'd the same type of insole as the Green, just with thinner foam and a less boxy (from below) plastic bit. Bought a pair this weekend. I w...

April 10, 5:06pm

*tyvek*
+1 Bob I bought my Tyvek off of ebay 5-6 years ago. Something like this seller, who is selling Tyvek by the foot. I've never added grommets. I've never used grommets on any of the gr...

In GEAR » Tyvex
April 08, 2:27pm

Re: Thin Merino
I've found that the shape problems with merino can be dealt with pretty well by drying them occasionally when washing. You gotta be careful doing with, as depending on your patience and dryer, ...

In GEAR » I need a new baselayer
April 08, 2:21pm

Re: Android users - can you make and elevation profile map with your Droid?
Could you elaborate on what you mean? Do you want to create a topographic map/elevation profile using the elevation gathered by the GPS receiver on your phone? Or, do you just want to view the elev...

In GEAR » Android users - can you make and elevation profile map with your Droid?
April 08, 2:13pm

A trail runner that fits me - and it isn't a NB...
After a long and laborious search, I think I've finally found a pair of shoes that fits- the La Sportiva Wildcat. Only sticking point is the lack of a rock plate, but I'm going to at least ...

April 08, 10:28am

All Reader Reviews by Aaron Reichow

Aaron Reichow has posted no reviews.