Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Aaron Davis (ardavis324) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Aaron Davis hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Aaron Davis has not added a biography yet.
StateCalifornia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Aaron Davis

Showing 121 - 130 of 286 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...29

Forum » Thread

Re: JMT Gear List, and I have an REI gift card to fix it with. Help please!
A few thoughts... Do you really need vaseline cottonballs? you may not really need the baselayer bottoms in mid-August..but thats your call. The insulated mug seems heavy...could you just ...

In Gear Lists » JMT Gear List, and I have an REI gift card to fix it with. Help please!
January 07, 8:40am

Re: Re: GG Pads
I agree about the Torso Pad in the sleeve, it feels pretty bulky. After a little more surgery I got the Ridgerest down to 11.48oz. Its still 25" wide from my shoulders to fingertips. ...

In GEAR » Gossamer Gear pads
January 03, 6:17pm

Re: Re GG Pads
I'm using a GG Gorilla. When rolled burrito style at its current dimensions, the pad fills the height/circumference of the pack very well. I can fit everything i'd take on a 5 day hike ...

January 03, 4:13pm

Re: Floor
Will you sell the Twin poncho/groundsheet separately?

In Gear Swap » ZPacks Hexamid Twin olive poncho floor
January 02, 9:24pm

Re: Re GG Pads
So I got the Large Ridgerest, and went right to work on it. Right now its a "mummy" shape, the upper half is a full luxurious 25" wide, then it sharply tapers down to about 18&quo...

January 02, 9:20pm

Re: bump
Realized it was actually $172. Haven't sold it yet, thinking about waiting for next Patagonia sale unless someone offers $135.

In Gear Swap » FS: Patagonia gift card
December 31, 5:16pm

bump
One more bump before I sell it elsewhere. I would be open to a trade if you've got a different gift card or whatever else ya got.

December 30, 9:01pm

Re:
n/m

December 30, 7:12am

FS: Patagonia gift card
EDIT: Card value: $172.71 It is a physical card, but I can email the numbers to the buyer. See my history if concerned. I've sold a few things here including a $200 Golite gift c...

December 29, 8:31pm

WTB: a pillow
Something comparable or equal to the Exped UL pillow or Montbell UL. Under 3oz.

In Gear Swap » WTB: a pillow
December 29, 7:21am

All Reader Reviews by Aaron Davis

Aaron Davis has posted no reviews.