Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Anthony Weston (anthonyweston) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southern CA
About Me Anthony Weston has not added a biography yet.
StateCa
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Anthony Weston

Showing 121 - 130 of 1321 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...133

Forum » Thread

Kb
No regular width

In Gear Swap » KatabaticGear Chisos 6' 40 degree
July 09, 9:35pm

KatabaticGear Chisos 6' 40 degree
KatabaticGear Chisos 6' 40 degree, used on 1 weekend trip. Standard width. 850 water resistent down. $300 obo free shipping conus like new used on 1 weekend trip. Retails for $415 plus ta...

In Gear Swap » KatabaticGear Chisos 6' 40 degree
July 09, 7:40pm

fleece
I have ice feet even at home under an electric blanket. This is what I do when I go backpacking whether it's 40 degrees or 20 degrees. Before bed I take off my shoes and socks and air my fe...

In GEAR » Cold sleeper gets FROZEN toes at night looking for UL but warm socks
July 04, 8:54am

six
six moon designs Deschutes or gatewood cape and leave the bivy at home

In GEAR » Best tarp + bivy setup under $250
June 29, 9:40pm

ul backpacks
No, cubin is not as durable. But my zpacks blast has lasted 3 years without any signs of wear but I also have to baby it. No sitting on rocks with the pack on.

In GEAR » Thoughts on the durability of UL backpacks
June 29, 9:38pm

sold
sold

In Gear Swap » PHD Minix Down/Primaloft Sleeping Bag 6', 32 degree 19 oz, wet weather sleeping bag.
June 29, 12:56pm

PHD
price drop $250 obo

In Gear Swap » PHD Minix Down/Primaloft Sleeping Bag 6', 32 degree 19 oz, wet weather sleeping bag.
June 29, 10:58am

sold
sold

In Gear Swap » Pif free backpacking food you pay shipping
June 24, 2:59pm

Pif free backpacking food you pay shipping
both go together, I don't want to ship twice. free you pay shipping. Hoosier Hills Farm, unopened Premium Cream Cheese Powder 1 lb Milk, cheese culture, salt, carob bean gum, sodium casein...

In Gear Swap » Pif free backpacking food you pay shipping
June 24, 11:26am

Z packs 20 degree long, wide

In Gear Swap » FS. ZPacks 20 deg long wide quilt and more
June 23, 12:56pm

All Reader Reviews by Anthony Weston

Showing 1 - 6 of 6 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Zpacks Exo with external stays
The zpacks Exo, is light and tough and just the right size. I have a 6lb baseweight but with food and 3 liters of water, I end up carrying about 18lbs which the Exo handles with ease. It has a great ...

In Backpacks - External Frame
March 14, 8:12am

Zpacks Exo
The zpacks Exo, is light and tough and just the right size. I have a 6lb baseweight but with food and 3 liters of water, I end up carrying about 18lbs which the Exo handles with ease. It has a great s...

In Backpacks - Frameless
March 14, 8:01am

zpacks Company
Joe, goes out of his way to give you the best service. My pack had shoulder straps that were too tight and Joe fixed them for me at no charge. Top knotch service.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
November 16, 8:33pm

EnLIGHTened Equipment Epiphany-K Quilt
light, warm, versatile The 2 things I like most about the Epiphany-K quilt are I have a 20 oz quilt that will keep me warm down to zero degrees and the same quilt has a wide temperature range b...

In Sleeping Bags - Quilts & Top Bags
June 30, 11:58am

Gossamer Gear Spinshelter
Most excellent tarp, it kept me dry during a early snow storm in Hoover Wilderness last year with high winds. I like the flexability of the different positions it can be pitched in and it's well m...

In Shelters - Tarps & Floorless
August 13, 4:09pm

Montbell Breeze Dry-Tec UL overbag (M)
Finally a bivy that breathes. It light, inexpensive compared to other bivies. I use it with a tarp, with a marmot helium sleeping bag (not the EQ version but a sleeping bag that breathes as well). It...

In Shelters - Bivy Sacks
July 19, 12:41pm