November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Andrew Wilson (andreww) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Vosges
About Me A PCTr 1998, all home-sewn, I've persued outdoor pursuits lightweight since. Currently I'm riding my 1983 Raleigh super-comp through the passes of the Vosges.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Andrew Wilson

Showing 121 - 123 of 123 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Forum » Thread

I'm basically making a rucksack w/ 200 denier packcloth and 1.9oz urethane coated ripstop. Thanks for the reminder of the G-4's pattern. ALW

In Make Your Own Gear » Seam Allowances
September 12, 5:32pm

New Ultralight Umbrella
Being a PNW hiker, I have found umbrellas tremendously helpful, and was intrigued by Ryan Jordan's teaser for the 2006 Outdoor Retailer Summer Market (

In GEAR » New Ultralight Umbrella
September 12, 5:27pm

Seam Allowances
I'm building my own pack, and am trying to decide what kind of seam allowances are necessary for a simple flat seam (no [mock] french, or felled seams)---the kind that will hold the walls to the ba...

In Make Your Own Gear » Seam Allowances
September 07, 5:55pm

All Reader Reviews by Andrew Wilson

Andrew Wilson has posted no reviews.