BPL Community Profile

Aaron Croft (aaronufl) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Alaska
About Me Aaron Croft has not added a biography yet.
StateAlaska
CountryUnited States

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Aaron Croft

Showing 121 - 130 of 563 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...57

Forum » Thread

Fall Loop in Rocky Mountain National Park
Sitting on the porch with a couple of beers, one of my good friends asked me "why do you like hiking and backpacking? What do you feel you get out of it?" I took a sip of my IPA and th...

In Post-Trip Reports » Fall Loop in Rocky Mountain National Park
October 16, 5:10pm

Gear
Gear of the Year: Hoods: I love hoods, especially those on my Rab Boreas and NW Alpine Spider Light Hoody. Good for sleeping in, belaying in, and walking up the continental divide in when you...

In GEAR » Favorite piece of gear - Fall 2012 edition
October 15, 2:03pm

Re: Re: The obsessive part is over
"this is only true until the next new product, or product "improvement" comes to market. the process is a continuous never ending study of what you have versus what you don't hav...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Is every ultralighter obsessive?
October 13, 8:58pm

Awesome!
Looks like a great pack! Chris does excellent work. One thing I am curious about with pack designs like this and the porter: How do you go about storing/accessing water on the go? After using my...

In Make Your Own Gear » Awesome New Chris Zimmer Pack
October 04, 12:27pm

FS: Nemo Losi 2P tent
Sold!

In Gear Swap » FS: Nemo Losi 2P tent
September 29, 7:29pm

Bump
Price drop.

In Gear Swap » WTS/WTT: Western Mountaineering Sycamore MF
September 27, 5:09pm

Elemental Horizons Aquilo
Along with the ULA packs, I would recommend checking out the Elemental Horizons Aquilo. It got the "highly recommended" rating from one of the reviewers here. If you're needing a bit ...

In GEAR » Pack Suggestions
September 26, 10:40am

Also..
Price drop.

September 25, 7:36pm

Bump
Bump.

September 25, 12:51am

Bump
Price drop.