Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Tom Holbrook (Zandar) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Central Coast of California
About Me I packed quite a bit in my teens and 20's, and then started a family. Now, after about 30 years I am getting back into the adventure.
CityArroyo Grande
StateCa
CountryUnited States

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tom Holbrook

Showing 121 - 130 of 173 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Forum » Thread

WTB - Ray Way Tarp Book
Does anyone have a copy of Ray Jardine's Tarp Book they wish to sell? I would love a copy. Z.

In Gear Swap » WTB - Ray Way Tarp Book
February 21, 9:31pm

Ray Way Tarp Book
PM sent regarding Ray Way Tarp Tent book. Z. Also, second in line for Topo West Software.

In Gear Swap » FS-BOOKS, DVD'S, TOPO MAP SOFTWARE
February 21, 8:20am

MYOG Pillow Cases
I found a bit of flannel fabric, and a bit of microfiber fabric I had laying about, and thought to make a couple simple pillow cases. I fashioned these after the thermarest pillow cases I found on...

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG Pillow Cases
February 20, 11:54am

Golite Tent and bug net
PM and payment sent. Z.

In Gear Swap » GEAR CLOSET CLEAN OUT
February 19, 1:45pm

Golite Cave 1 tarp and net -
I would like to be second in line for the Golite Cave 1 tarp and net. Z. Pm Sent, too

In Gear Swap » GEAR CLOSET CLEAN OUT
February 18, 9:01am

Sewing Classes
Just a thought, I too found the sewing machine stored in a back bedroom closet, and thought it was time I learned to use it. I stumbled upon an Adult Ed class in beginning sewing and it has been...

In Make Your Own Gear » I am an addict
February 13, 7:53am

Suunto X6m
Sid, PM sent Z.

In Gear Swap » Suunto X6M Wristop Computer (NEW)
February 10, 11:06am

Fugu Jacket
Tad, I buy shirts with 35/36 arm lengths, but when I buy other clothing with 35/36 arm lengths, the body tends to move towards XL, and I have a better fit with Large. So, this mod works wonde...

In Make Your Own Gear » Fugu Jacket new cuffs
February 09, 9:07am

Fugu Jacket new cuffs
Like many of you, I bought the FUGU Down Jacket, and I just love it, exept for one thing. The sleeves were too short. The body of jacket fits perfectly, but when I reached my arms out the sleeve...

In Make Your Own Gear » Fugu Jacket new cuffs
February 08, 9:59pm

Finished Rain Jacket
Roger, The hood has a draw cord that tightens to create a visor, and it works very well. We had a huge rain storm on Saturday, and I found if I just release some of the tension on the hood, it ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Finished Rain Jacket
February 07, 6:53pm

All Reader Reviews by Tom Holbrook

Tom Holbrook has posted no reviews.