BPL Community Profile

Jeffs Eleven (WoodenWizard) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Greater Mt Tabor
About Me I'm not a hiker, but I play one on TV.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeffs Eleven

Showing 121 - 130 of 1422 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...143

Forum » Thread

Re: need suggestions
Looks like you're gonna have to drive to Bozeman with the muscle and get these things sorted out.

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Request for username change
June 13, 11:24pm

Re: Re: Re: La Sportiva Ultra Raptor for JMT hike?
I size up to align the arch also. I thought I was weird. Apparently they need to look at this if in 5 min three people spoke up about the same problem.

In GEAR » La Sportiva Ultra Raptor for JMT hike?
June 13, 10:44am

Re: AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!
Doug's fashion sense comes from REI garage sales, he just has everything duplicated in cuben.

In Philosophy & Technique » lifestyle choices
June 10, 9:00pm

Re: Re: Am I forgetting anything for a Sierra trip?
Don't forget your JMT pencil! LOL I agree w/ others: No sunglasses- wha? Thermarest cot- Wha? Just stack two neoairs. As comfy with less weight/ volume. I jest

In GEAR » Am I forgetting anything for a Sierra trip?
June 10, 5:54pm

Re: Re: Hah!... The sound of a snob...
Yaa Via is light, easy, tasty, potent enough to blow the doors offa any other system when also considering weight. Only bother is creamer. We usually buy the little single creamer sauces,but long...

In GEAR » how to cut coffee weight
June 09, 6:30pm

Re: bye y'all
Viso Cheers! adieu

In GEAR » Very unpleasant experience with Six Moon Design (SMD)
June 09, 12:01am

Re: Re: Interesting but
I bet it'd add another 1.5lbs. It would be awesome though. Would you need a liner with that too? Solid top?

In GEAR » CB3/Cloudburst 3 Initial impressions
June 08, 11:13pm

Re: Another Buck
They make a caper like the skinner Peter posted. I've been looking at both at work. (we sell em) they seem pretty nice. They make some orange handled ones also. My only gripe is that I wish ...

In GEAR » Anyone have the Buck Hartsook Ultralight....or Boker Grasshopper knife?
June 05, 11:02am

Re: @ Link O'Leary
+1 Living Wikipedia

In GEAR » Backpacking Grills
May 31, 11:08pm

Re: Mt. Hood advice
Depending on your fitness, skill, and general ability AND the skill of your partners I'd say its possible. A bad idea, ill advised, foolhardy, you could die. (Mt Hood is like the most deadly...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Mt. Hood advice
May 31, 10:56pm

All Reader Reviews by Jeffs Eleven

Showing 1 - 6 of 6 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Kooka Bay Syn filled custom pad
I got a 44" X 74" X 3.5" pad. R value ~6. It meets requested specs when inflated. As soon as I got it I went and snowshoed around Crater Lake. It was and excellent addition to our...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
June 27, 8:14pm

Garmont Vetta Hike
I got these because Garmont fits better than any shoe I've tried, period. I needed a boot so I looked for the lightest boot Garmont makes The Vetta LITE. Very light for a boot (10oz per Garmont ...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
March 21, 5:27pm

Body Glide mini stick
Oh, Bodyglide. How I love you. I covet your silky sensation. Be mine

In First Aid and Survival Gear & Accessories
February 17, 5:13pm

Tarptent Cloudburst
My first UL tent. I like it a lot but giving to my dad in lieu of more headroom. It is pretty awesome at battening down in the rain and then being able to vent well. We got rained on pretty go...

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
January 11, 5:31pm

Trail Designs Caldera Stove
This thing is awesome. There is nothing I can say that hasn't already been said, save some anecdotal story attesting the overall prowess displayed by that thar stove... Yep

In Stoves - Alcohol
January 11, 4:58pm

Six Moon Designs Traveler backpack
The Traveler is my first UL pack. Since I live near SMD I went to their shop and checked it out myself before buying. Brandon was totally helpful and willing to let me check out the pack line, since...

In Backpacks - Frameless
January 11, 4:52pm