BPL Community Profile

Scott Ireland (WinterWarlock) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Western NY
About Me Grew up in South Jersey, and hiked and backpacked in the Pine Barrens, and in the Pennsylvania stretches of the AT. Went away to college, got married, and stopped all outdoor activity for many years. Six years ago I was 'reborn' (aka divorced), and ended up marrying a woman from the Adirondacks, who introduced me to my new home away from home, and got me back into serious hiking. Am now working on my ADK 46 and Cat3500...
CityRochester
StateNY
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Scott Ireland

Showing 121 - 130 of 484 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...49

Forum » Thread

Crampons
What binding do you need? I have a brand new pair of AustriAlpins, with a step-in binding I'm selling.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Patagonia Backcountry Guide Pants and Crampons
October 04, 10:49am

Osprey Variant size
As indicated in the subject - what size is the Variant? Quite interested in it. I will be traveling home for the next 26 hours, but will take it if it's a large

In Gear Swap » Sweet Winter Stuff!!! Boots axes crampons helmets packs blah blah blah....
October 02, 3:25am

marmot softshell
I have an XL Marmot softshell I was going to sell when I get back from my current trip - it is an XL but fits snugly, so if you're in between sizes it ought to be fine. If you're interes...

In Gear Swap » Needed: good softshell Men's L or XL
September 30, 6:48am

Shucks..
I thought someone was really selling a llama here...

In Gear Swap » FS 2011 Alpacka Llama
September 24, 11:24am

Good deal
on the lumbar pack...I use one for flyfishing - someone should snap this up!

In Gear Swap » Fall Closet Cleaning - GG, Osprey, Mountainsmith, MSR
September 24, 11:23am

Whoa -
Free bump - but that's a sweet deal for someone. I have the ShangriLa 3 and love it...someone is going to get a great shelter

In Gear Swap » FS: Golite Shangri-la 5 2011 model new
September 19, 6:14pm

Re: IMHO...
OK then - last question...does the hood stow into the collar?

In Gear Swap » FS: BPL Absaroka pack L, Icebreaker Bodyfit 260 M, OR Ion Windshirt p/o 3.5 oz XL, Roughriders Weatherpants XL, WM Flight Vest XL
September 06, 6:22pm

Re: Monday morning bump
Interested in the wind jacket, but thinking of cycling with it...any thoughts from anyone as to whether this is sturdy enough for that?

In Gear Swap » FS: BPL Absaroka pack L, Icebreaker Bodyfit 260 M, OR Ion Windshirt p/o 3.5 oz XL, Roughriders Weatherpants XL, WM Flight Vest XL
September 06, 12:09pm

WTB Osprey Stratos 32 Size Large, Old Design
OK - I found the 24 I was looking for, but am looking for an old style 32 for my son - must be size Large. PM or email to sireland at gmail.com Thanks.

In Gear Swap » WTB Osprey Stratos 32 Size Large, Old Design
August 31, 12:24pm

Was one here
http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=47090

In Gear Swap » Looking for a large Osprey Exos 46.
August 29, 5:42am

All Reader Reviews by Scott Ireland

Scott Ireland has posted no reviews.