BPL Community Profile

William Chilton (WilliamC3) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Antakya
About Me William Chilton has not added a biography yet.
CountryTurkey

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by William Chilton

Showing 121 - 130 of 361 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...37

Forum » Thread

Re: sewing nylon reinforcements to cuben
Samuel, for sewing cuben, have you considered using the hybrid cuben repair patches the ZPacks sells (http://www.zpacks.com/accessories/tape.shtml)?

In Make Your Own Gear » .34 ounce Cuben over 10d nylon
November 03, 12:20am

Re: Re: Re: MLife Blue Light Specials
No, you're not. I started seeing them today, too. Edited to add: And just received an email about it from BPL. 70% vote in favour of a 90-day trial period with ads. And edited again to add: S...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Survey for advertising to be seen by MLifers
November 01, 2:35pm

Duplex Simplex
According to ZPacks' Facebook page, there "may be" a one person version of the Duplex on the way.

In GEAR » Zpacks Duplex?
November 01, 11:35am

Re: Re: Budget
"Trying to get both packs, shoes, etc under the beak of the Twin felt like mission impossible." My wife and I actually manage to get all our gear inside the Twin itself. (It probably dep...

In GEAR » Zpacks Duplex?
October 30, 8:40am

Re: Re: Version 4 available?
John and Justice, I emailed Joe recently. He replied on 25th October after returning from a trip. He said the Duplex 4 had performed well on the trip and he'd be putting it up on the site as so...

In GEAR » Zpacks Duplex?
October 29, 2:36pm

Re: Lightest trekking poles
Samuel, according to the ultralighoutdoorgear website, the Fizan Compact top pole has a diameter of 17mm, but I don't know if that is internal or external. If Fizan isn't responding to emai...

In GEAR » Gossamer Gear LT Poles
October 21, 3:39am

Re: Whine!
"None of these expensive UL poles, the LT4s, the Locus, the lighter Fizans, and the lighter Komperdells have grip extensions that project down from the main grip." Samuel, these Fizans d...

In GEAR » Gossamer Gear LT Poles
October 08, 11:22pm

Zpacks Duplex Version 4 - Hook and loop door
I communicated with Joe after version 3. He said there was no hook and loop on the doors and he felt it wasn't necessary. I emailed yesterday to buy version 1 from the bargain bin bin, but som...

In GEAR » Zpacks Duplex?
October 03, 10:37pm

ZPacks Twın experıence
My wife and I have a 20 degree and a 40 degree quilt with 32 nights experience in total. We have never closed up the necks, but instead use a ladder lack buckle attached by webbing to our sleeping ...

In GEAR » Zpacks Twin Quilt Arrived Today
September 30, 8:57am

Stick on Loops with Elastic Straps from ZPacks
from near the bottom of this page should work ok.

In GEAR » Attaching different sized sleeping pads together
September 24, 11:24pm

All Reader Reviews by William Chilton

William Chilton has posted no reviews.