BPL Community Profile

William Chilton (WilliamC3) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Antakya
About Me William Chilton has not added a biography yet.
CountryTurkey

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by William Chilton

Showing 121 - 130 of 377 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...38

Forum » Thread

Duplex 1st impressions
I received a Duplex last Wednesday, set it up at home for a trial pitch on the Thursday then took it off (with my wife) for a 2-nighter on the Friday and Saturday. It didn't rain and apart from...

In GEAR » To ZPacks Duplex Owners
November 18, 6:52am

Re: Hexamid Plexes
Samuel, I'm not sure why you think they have changed to a shinier green. I received a Duplex yesterday :) and it's exactly the same olive drab cuben as previouslyused by ZPacks. The .74 oz ...

In GEAR » ZPacks Hexamid Solplex
November 13, 11:30pm

Re: Multipack as hipbelt pocket
Scree Ride, the multipack comes with a removable belt.

In GEAR » Porter Pack - HMG hip belt pockets or "after market"
November 13, 7:03am

Multipack as hipbelt pocket
I use the multipack as an oversized pocket attached to the hipbelt in the same way as a regular hipbelt pocket (on a ZPacks' Arc Blast and Zero). It works for me without getting in the way of a...

In GEAR » Porter Pack - HMG hip belt pockets or "after market"
November 13, 12:46am

Re: Zpacks Waterproof Breathable Event Jacket
Thanks, Ken. I'm considering getting a ZPacks waterproof. Most of the time it will stay in my pack so the weight savings of your pullover design will probably be more useful for me than the ext...

In GEAR » Zpacks Waterproof Breathable Event Jacket
November 09, 6:39am

Re: Re: Zpacks Waterproof Breathable Event Jacket
Thanks Greg, but I was meaning Ken's pullover style waterproof.

November 09, 6:34am

Zpacks Waterproof Breathable Event Jacket
Ken Larson, any chance of a photo? Samuel, John (Hilyer) was quoting directly from John Abela's website. He kind of hints at that at the beginning of the second paragraph, though it isn't ...

November 08, 11:34pm

Re: Missing Articles on Home Page
I still see them, too. Adblock would make them invisible, but from your last sentence I guess you're not using it.

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Missing Articles on Home Page
November 08, 10:23am

Re: Re: Re: Re: no good deed goes unpunished
"always amazed at how offended people get at things that have nothing to do with them and could be easily ignored by not clicking." Maybe I care because (perhaps uniquely on this thread)...

In Gear Deals » Free MLD Gear
November 06, 1:39pm

Re: no good deed goes unpunished
JR, I'm far from perfect, but my conscience certainly isn't ruled by standard practice. And personally I don't think that "not doing anything that isn't pretty much standard bu...

In Gear Deals » Free MLD Gear
November 06, 12:01pm

All Reader Reviews by William Chilton

William Chilton has posted no reviews.