Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Warren Greer (WarrenGreer) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SoCal
About Me Warren Greer has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Warren Greer

Showing 121 - 130 of 656 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...66

Forum » Thread

ah
trick question, right?

In GEAR » Upper-body Backpack
June 06, 11:07pm

Excellent advice
above. If you think that you will be fine with the shorter pad, just put your empty pack under the footend to provide some insulation when you stretch out. You may find though that a little longer/...

In GEAR » Help deciding size of sleeping pad
June 06, 11:00pm

Look at
Posts started by David Chenault. He has a different idea than Garys, which by the way is pretty awesome. Either idea will provide support for extending the comfort of that pack. Good luck.

In GEAR » Best practice consensus: adding a frame for Jam?
June 06, 10:56pm

X2
On Bryce's comment. If you know your gonna be off-trail a lot, then look for something else.

In GEAR » Can't decide
June 06, 10:48pm

Ya
It's basically a smaller amount packaged for sale at a terrifically higher profit margin. That's probably why its on the shelf. -You can just pull off some TP and put in a zip lock bag and ...

In GEAR » Smaller size packaging
June 06, 10:44pm

I agree Rakesh
And the comment was directed toward the Easton rep. If I were commenting on Henry, it would be only positive. And I've never bought anything from TT. Even so, Henry has just plain been helpful...

In GEAR » New Easton Nano Stakes
June 06, 10:22pm

Mesh pockets
Great idea for sure. All tents should have one or two. Keeps the fragile items out of harms way and for very little extra weight.

In GEAR » Tarptent Stratospire 2 first use report
June 05, 10:29pm

Yes
Can be seen here as well http://www.tarptent.com/notch.html and then click the arrow twice to see the photo. 76 x 25 x 3 pad dimensions

In GEAR » SMD Skyscape Scout
June 05, 10:23pm

Very nice
Thank you Easton rep for your detailed explanation of the continuing R&D process on these stakes and Eastons customer commitment. Pretty refreshing. And thanks to Henry for the helpful nudge.

In GEAR » New Easton Nano Stakes
June 05, 10:08pm

Both great tents
I've looked at both offerings (notch/skyscape). For my use, the notch really hits all the high points. Double wall, two doors, big storage, and a net inner that can be purchased with partial ma...

In GEAR » SMD Skyscape Scout
June 05, 10:03pm

All Reader Reviews by Warren Greer

Warren Greer has posted no reviews.