BPL Community Profile

Alex Gilman (Vertigo) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Washington
About Me Alex Gilman has not added a biography yet.
CityBellevue
StateWA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.edencreations.com
My PDF Gear ListCurrent Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Alex Gilman

Showing 121 - 130 of 295 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...30

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: Thanks for info
Douglas. HTML 5 will never take over Flash. From the perspective of a designer yes I can make a photo slide show but I can't animate custom graphics etc. So the Flash platform will exist for a ...

In GEAR » Android Topo App
May 24, 6:52pm

Re: Re: Thanks for info
lol Flash support will be a good start for Apple. But it will never happen. Well atleast not until they lose enough market share.

May 24, 4:30pm

Just did some quick reading
Honestly, at this point I'd rather use the $10 Backpacker.com app than the Gaia even it were free.

May 24, 2:33pm

Umm
10 bucks isn't a lot of money period. Having said that it's software and I'd like the ability to demo it.

May 24, 2:04pm

$5?
No Demo, no tracking no waypoints... No thanks

May 24, 12:54pm

I want one!
But the GF loves the Airbeams in the Morpho as well as the size/shape of it. So I'm "stuck" with the extra weight. Though I can't complain about the set up/take down.

In GEAR » Nemo Meta 2P
May 23, 9:35am

LE
I have the LE it's the one with the door on the side. I'm really digging my GoGo! It's not the lightest thing out there but as far as a bivy is concerned I'd say think of it as b...

In GEAR » Nemo GoGo 1 Man bivy
May 19, 5:32pm

Re: Silnylon vs. Old Skool
Unfortunately, for guys like Henry that is a very effective video. I would strongly suggest someone here does a reply to this with a "proper" review.

In GEAR » Silnylon vs. Old Skool
May 06, 4:15pm

Re: There ar eother options as well
Steven's right. They are surprisingly "strong" for what they are I have to agree. It is common knowledge that UL gear has to be loved and cared for a lot more than mainstream-ish bomb...

In GEAR » Nemo Meta 2P
May 04, 2:41pm

I Think We Can All Agree That We Just Want More
I believe the common theme here is "we want more" I have to admit for a paid service that's completely online I'm sure not feeling like I'm getting my money's worth out of...

In GEAR » BPL reviews etc.
May 04, 2:30pm

All Reader Reviews by Alex Gilman

Alex Gilman has posted no reviews.