Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ken K (TheFatBoy) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale St. Louis
About Me Ken K has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ken K

Showing 121 - 130 of 424 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...43

Forum » Thread

Maybe try some contoured shoulder straps?
Contoured, S-shaped shoulder straps mounted as narrow as is comfortable, with a high-mounted shoulder strap. Also, if you're not carrying any of the weight on your shoulders, cinch 'em dow...

In GEAR » Shoulder straps fall off shoulders
October 27, 10:15pm

"Up to two nights"
I just noticed in the pic that it's listed for "two people up to two nights". With three wrappers, that could be either a rainy Tuesday afternoon... or 6 months!

In GEAR » intimacy kit
October 18, 10:16pm

Re: How about
>> using the kit we were all born with. It's the original multi purpose gear, reusable, and comes with a lifetime guarantee, well almost. ;0) Funny how nobody is jumping in bragging ab...

In GEAR » intimacy kit
October 18, 10:10pm

Starter Dri-Star
I started wearing the Starter Dri-star 9" poly box briefs from Wal-mart last year. I love them. Wick well, dry quickly, no chaffing, no holes yet in probably 200 miles. Only down side is th...

In GEAR » Nice Backpacking Underwear From Wal-Mart
October 07, 6:19pm

What's that stick weigh,
Congrats! But that stuck looks huge compared to many I've seen. I think you could probably shave 2 ounces off going to the chemically treated cardboard type... Or stuck with the "whadaya...

In Chaff » The next hiker cometh
October 07, 5:58pm

Re: Re: Chris Zimmer creation "The Eugeneius Pack"
>> What a pack! This looks better than any pack I think I've ever seen before. What did this set you back? +1 on all of this. Especially the price. Attainable (on par with non-McHal...

In GEAR » Chris Zimmer creation "The Eugeneius Pack"
October 06, 10:17pm

Another foodie
I'm a foodie... I love food (as the user name might indicate). I'll pack light and fast if I need to, but if given my druthers, I'd pack an extra pound a day if it was food I enjoyed....

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » no imagination when it comes to food
October 05, 10:11pm

Walking Tacos
When served in the bag, my scouts call those Walking Tacos. It's a very close cousin to the Frito Pie (bag of Fritos corn chips, chili, & cheese).

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » doritos taco salad
October 05, 10:03pm

Re: Re: Send it back to SMD?
Happy it worked out for you. Selling secondhand for 96% of retail would be near impossible. I've never owned any SMD gear, but I've heard great things about the gear and the company. I...

In Gear Swap » FS: Six Moon Designs Swift Pack with wing belt
October 05, 2:07pm

Re: Re: BSA discrimination policy :(
>> At first I just thought maybe they had the common misconception that if you don't have religion you can't have ethics but why only people who believe in Christ? No jews, really? Do...

In Chaff » BSA discrimination policy :(
October 05, 1:07am

All Reader Reviews by Ken K

Ken K has posted no reviews.