Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Rakesh Malik (Tamerlin) - BPL Guest

My Locale Cascadia
About Me Rakesh Malik has not added a biography yet.
CitySeattle
StateWA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.WhiteCranePhotography.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rakesh Malik

Showing 121 - 130 of 738 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...74

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Storm Resistance of Ultralight Shelters: Part 1, Introduction
> This is BPL! So you're saying that part of being ultralight is to either face the storm like a man, or stay home in bad weather? ;)

In Editor's Roundtable » Storm Resistance of Ultralight Shelters: Part 1, Introduction
February 01, 2:30pm

Re: is still a "failure"
I'm glad you guys are doing this review, because I'd love to be able to save weight yet still have a shelter that's up to handling extreme conditions. :)

In Editor's Roundtable » Storm Resistance of Ultralight Shelters: Part 1, Introduction
February 01, 12:45pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: McHale, The Last Pack You'll Ever Buy
You have fun with that. I'm going to pack my camping, cooking, and photography gear in my SuperSARC pack.

In GEAR » If you could only have one pack Part 2
February 01, 1:19am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Goodness
"What only matters is what you think about yourself. I could give a Rat's Ass about how society or my peers view or define me. If they don't like what they see, then I consider it thei...

In Philosophy & Technique » How I Make a Living as an Adventurer
January 31, 11:19am

Re: Re: $800.00
"In regards to these $800 packs....um why? Is it made of helium that helps an 80lb pack feel like a balloon on your back? Does it stop bullets? I don't see why anyone in their right mind w...

In GEAR » If you could only have one pack Part 2
January 29, 4:40pm

Re: Adventures with family
> We may not be as fast as Skurka (I never was as fast as Skurka, at any age or # of kids), but we have spent multiple months on > amazing wilderness backpacking adventures with babies and ...

January 29, 3:16pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Is the EB First Ascent BC-200 eVent?
Maybe EB hired cheap marketing "gurus" instead of good ones ;)

In GEAR » Is the EB First Ascent BC-200 eVent?
January 28, 11:47am

Re: Good for Andrew
> Imagine if he is able to make a "modest" living, allowing him to have a wife, kids, > mortgage etc. and still embark upon his adventures. He would be the envy of most of > ...

January 27, 5:06pm

Re: Re: custom poles
Titanium Goat makes custom tarp poles; I had one of them made for my pyramid (before I realized that Seek Outside offers a lighter one). IIRC AppyTrails and BearPaw also make custom poles, both ...

In GEAR » Lightweight, adjustable tarp poles...
January 27, 4:23pm

Re: Make a Living as an Adventurer- share it
> Moral of the story: get a degree in journalism or english lit if you want to be an > adventurer. You don't a degree to learn writing and photography. My degree, for example, is in...

January 27, 1:55pm

All Reader Reviews by Rakesh Malik

Rakesh Malik has posted no reviews.