Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Tommy Clapp (TCXJWAGONEER) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale GSM Area
About Me Tommy Clapp has not added a biography yet.
CityJefferson City
StateTN
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tommy Clapp

Showing 121 - 130 of 175 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Forum » Thread

No luck
No luck on the email... tclapp @ cn . edu Tommy

In Gear Swap » FS: Gear Closet Clean-out
November 05, 3:42pm

Teva's
I will take the Teva's. Shoot me your paypal info at tclapp at cn.edu Thanks Tommy

In Gear Swap » FS: Gear Closet Clean-out
November 05, 2:13pm

Golite Hut2
Anyone use this shelter? what are the goods and bads of it. it would be for my wife and I. We like the Double rainbow, but i wanted to look at a few other lighter options before we spend the mon...

In GEAR » Golite Hut2
October 31, 10:41pm

Jam pack
Could you send me pics of the Jam pack to tclapp at cn.edu I think I will take it, but I want to see it. also what is the CUinch of this one. I have the Jam2 and it is around 3000. Tommy

In Gear Swap » Packs - Firelite 550 w/Stove
October 30, 7:35pm

Interested
What are you asking for it? could this be used for 2? I know it says solo, but I thought I would ask. Tommy

In Gear Swap » one more gray SOLO TARP
October 29, 4:14pm

Jeep Gents JP24
I use a Jeep Gents JP24 that is from the UK. It reads in Meters, but I keep a small conversion on the map to help. really I have started to use meters more anyway. http://tvs.shopping.enclick....

In GEAR » best watch
October 29, 4:08pm

Where...
Where in the southeast are you? would local pick be an option if you are close? Tommy

In Gear Swap » Black Diamond Mega Light
October 29, 7:36am

Sounds good.
So instead of putting my down jacket on the outside of my sleeping bag I should wear it to bed? Sounds fine to me. I dry wet clothes out around the fire and have clothes for camp. when i go to...

In Philosophy & Technique » Sleeping Clothes?
October 28, 10:00pm

WTB: Tarptent Double Rainbow
The title says it all. I know it is a long shot, but I thought I would try here before buying new. Tommy

In Gear Swap » WTB: Tarptent Double Rainbow
October 28, 9:50pm

Sleeping Clothes?
I think this is the right place for this... I was always taught to sleep with little on in a sleeping bag to let it warm faster. but the more I have read on here I should wear clothing and down...

In Philosophy & Technique » Sleeping Clothes?
October 28, 9:33pm

All Reader Reviews by Tommy Clapp

Tommy Clapp has posted no reviews.