November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Tommy Clapp (TCXJWAGONEER) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale GSM Area
About Me Tommy Clapp has not added a biography yet.
CityJefferson City

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tommy Clapp

Showing 121 - 130 of 175 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Forum » Thread

No luck
No luck on the email... tclapp @ cn . edu Tommy

In Gear Swap » FS: Gear Closet Clean-out
November 05, 3:42pm

I will take the Teva's. Shoot me your paypal info at tclapp at Thanks Tommy

In Gear Swap » FS: Gear Closet Clean-out
November 05, 2:13pm

Golite Hut2
Anyone use this shelter? what are the goods and bads of it. it would be for my wife and I. We like the Double rainbow, but i wanted to look at a few other lighter options before we spend the mon...

In GEAR » Golite Hut2
October 31, 10:41pm

Jam pack
Could you send me pics of the Jam pack to tclapp at I think I will take it, but I want to see it. also what is the CUinch of this one. I have the Jam2 and it is around 3000. Tommy

In Gear Swap » Packs - Firelite 550 w/Stove
October 30, 7:35pm

What are you asking for it? could this be used for 2? I know it says solo, but I thought I would ask. Tommy

In Gear Swap » one more gray SOLO TARP
October 29, 4:14pm

Jeep Gents JP24
I use a Jeep Gents JP24 that is from the UK. It reads in Meters, but I keep a small conversion on the map to help. really I have started to use meters more anyway.

In GEAR » best watch
October 29, 4:08pm

Where in the southeast are you? would local pick be an option if you are close? Tommy

In Gear Swap » Black Diamond Mega Light
October 29, 7:36am

Sounds good.
So instead of putting my down jacket on the outside of my sleeping bag I should wear it to bed? Sounds fine to me. I dry wet clothes out around the fire and have clothes for camp. when i go to...

In Philosophy & Technique » Sleeping Clothes?
October 28, 10:00pm

WTB: Tarptent Double Rainbow
The title says it all. I know it is a long shot, but I thought I would try here before buying new. Tommy

In Gear Swap » WTB: Tarptent Double Rainbow
October 28, 9:50pm

Sleeping Clothes?
I think this is the right place for this... I was always taught to sleep with little on in a sleeping bag to let it warm faster. but the more I have read on here I should wear clothing and down...

In Philosophy & Technique » Sleeping Clothes?
October 28, 9:33pm

All Reader Reviews by Tommy Clapp

Tommy Clapp has posted no reviews.