BPL Community Profile

Stephan Doyle (StephanCal) - BPL Guest

My Locale Stephan Doyle hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Stephan Doyle has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Stephan Doyle

Showing 121 - 130 of 861 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...87

Forum » Thread

Re: Does Such a Shoe Exist
Lowa makes one. It was designed as a "desert" shoe, but it's great. REI carries it, too.

In GEAR » Does Such a Shoe Exist
May 01, 11:54pm

Re: NeoAir XLite - Aluminized Baffles Wearing Off ?!?
I wonder if this is happening to many original NeoAirs, but we can't see through them. Seems like Cascade Designs has had MANY bumps with these XLites.

In GEAR » NeoAir XLite - Aluminized Baffles Wearing Off ?!?
April 30, 12:55am

Re: Thanks.
Cal's outdoors club is not restricted to students. So as long as you had the good sense to move to Berkeley, you'd be okay. ;-)

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Financing the UL lifestyle
April 29, 7:14pm

Re: Does REI 20% Off coupon cover shoes?
20% off covers just about everything. The exceptions are on the big items, like kayaks. Shoes are definitely covered.

In Gear Deals » The next REI 20% Off coupon
April 29, 7:11pm

Re: Neoair with a quilt
You will not need any more pad than you would if you would be using a conventional down sleeping bag. The pad is just as warm laying directly on top of it, or with a fully compressed layer of down ...

In GEAR » Neoair with a quilt
April 29, 7:09pm

Re: Should I upgrade sleeping pad before buying a quilt?
Both a sleeping bag and quilt offer the most minimal bottom insulation. IME, a good pad helps both equally, and both are hampered by poor ground insulation. The difference between the two is basica...

In GEAR » Should I upgrade sleeping pad before buying a quilt?
April 29, 7:07pm

Re: Are you a seasonal hiker?
This last year, I spent much of the winter in Tahoe. I never motivated myself to get to the Eastside, but Tahoe is an easy drive. My favorite, most publicized, and best trips are in the Sierra. ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Are you a seasonal hiker?
April 28, 10:43am

Re: New England gear shops and brands?
HMG has an unofficial outlet. Search around and find the shop where a bunch of protos were being sold. The thread about it was fairly recent. If you want a pack, Randy @ CCW might take appointme...

In GEAR » New England gear shops and brands?
April 28, 10:37am

Re: Patagonia M10 Jacket returning for Spring '13
I haven't gotten stoked for anything with the Gore name on it for a long time now.

In GEAR » Patagonia M10 Jacket returning for Spring '13
April 27, 10:06pm

Re: Re: Iffy
I have an Expedition; the Porter is a great pack. Enjoy!

In Gear Deals » 15% off of HMG
April 25, 11:15pm

All Reader Reviews by Stephan Doyle

Stephan Doyle has posted no reviews.