BPL Community Profile

Rod Lawlor (Rod_Lawlor) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Australia
About Me Rod Lawlor has not added a biography yet.
CityMelbourne
CountryAustralia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rod Lawlor

Showing 121 - 130 of 1073 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...108

Forum » Thread

Thanks Kat
Sounds like a different version to last year then. The ones you sent over have been great. Macs runs cold so he loves the extra puff in it, und Evie is now in the medium. Hopefully they'...

In GEAR » Down Jackets back at Costco
September 08, 8:36pm

Thanks Erik
It's great to see some photos of this set up. I think Lawson backed off on stocking this when it was pointed out that you could NOT flip the canister for a liquid feed. But the remote stove i...

In GEAR » New Stove Gear: Fire Maple 117t and XK6 "HE" Pot
September 08, 6:41pm

Thanks Dan
Are these the Triple Star LW hooded ones for about $30? I bought a med and a large for my then 12 year old son. He's 13 now. He grew straight through the Med, and I think he'll be out ...

In GEAR » Down Jackets back at Costco
September 08, 6:32pm

EvaLawson?
Either EvaLawson or EvaLawsion Pad.

In Gear Deals » CCF Pads; Coming Soon
August 22, 4:09am

Asics trail runners
If you like your Asics, I'd go with Asics trail runners. I've always found the Trabucos to be a close match for the Kayanos, as far as fit is concerned.

In GEAR » Last minute shoe help needed desperately!
August 06, 4:47am

Re: International Shipping
Thanks Lawson, in that case I'll go for at least two. Thanks, Rod

August 02, 6:46am

Shipping to Australia
Hi Lawson, Any idea on price to ship to Australia? I had a couple of mates ask me about mine last weekend when we were snow camping. I'd be interested in the price to ship 1,2 or 3. T...

July 31, 10:40pm

Slick
Hey Dan, That is slick! I'll shoot you a pm with an idea. Rod

In Make Your Own Gear » Caldera Cones - My Adventures in Improving the ULC system
July 24, 5:51am

Re: Cannon in the Dale
Hey Matt, If it was an 800, you might be in luck, but those 700s are worth nothing! I loved the old catalogues. I have a 1991/93 T600/700 Frankenstein that I toured through California and Me...

In On the Web » Cannondale Vintage Backpacking
July 14, 6:15am

Gear Swap
Hi John, These posts would generally go in Gear Swap. You may get more response over there. Of course you may be looking for a good deal on a new pair. If so it's probably worth stating...

In Gear Deals » WTB: Crampons, ice axe
July 10, 6:31pm

All Reader Reviews by Rod Lawlor

Rod Lawlor has posted no reviews.