BPL Community Profile

Rod Lawlor (Rod_Lawlor) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Australia
About Me Rod Lawlor has not added a biography yet.
CityMelbourne
CountryAustralia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rod Lawlor

Showing 121 - 130 of 1068 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...107

Forum » Thread

Re: International Shipping
Thanks Lawson, in that case I'll go for at least two. Thanks, Rod

In Gear Deals » CCF Pads; Coming Soon
August 02, 6:46am

Shipping to Australia
Hi Lawson, Any idea on price to ship to Australia? I had a couple of mates ask me about mine last weekend when we were snow camping. I'd be interested in the price to ship 1,2 or 3. T...

In Gear Deals » CCF Pads; Coming Soon
July 31, 10:40pm

Slick
Hey Dan, That is slick! I'll shoot you a pm with an idea. Rod

In Make Your Own Gear » Caldera Cones - My Adventures in Improving the ULC system
July 24, 5:51am

Re: Cannon in the Dale
Hey Matt, If it was an 800, you might be in luck, but those 700s are worth nothing! I loved the old catalogues. I have a 1991/93 T600/700 Frankenstein that I toured through California and Me...

In On the Web » Cannondale Vintage Backpacking
July 14, 6:15am

Gear Swap
Hi John, These posts would generally go in Gear Swap. You may get more response over there. Of course you may be looking for a good deal on a new pair. If so it's probably worth stating...

In Gear Deals » WTB: Crampons, ice axe
July 10, 6:31pm

Caldera
Hi Chris, I'll take the Caldera, if the previous deal falls through. Regards, Rod

In Gear Swap » Fire Sale (no pun intended) Gossamer Gear, Montbell, Z-Packs, Trail Designs
July 09, 5:30pm

Nerada iced tea sachets
Hi Jen, I agree that there are times that a flavoured drink is preferable, and hav esimilar criteria to you. I have discovered a local (Australian) product, Nerada iced tea sachets. These are ...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Powdered drinks
July 01, 5:44am

Wilderness Equipment Wild Child
Sorry Mik, I saw this post, but didn't realise you were in Australia, so didn't chime in. Go with either the Wild Child, which I think is the best carrier out there, but only if the ...

In GEAR » child carrier dos/dont's/lookout for's - advice needed
June 26, 4:42pm

Snake
Hi Tony, Great bunch of reviews, but what really cracked me up is the last paragraph in the second review "On the third night I used a friend's tent in calm conditions and then our t...

In GEAR » Hexamid Rides Out the Storm
June 26, 4:19am

Last week
Great timing Andreas. I'd never seen this question on BPL before, but someone asked virtually the same question last week, so you might find some info in that thread http://www.backpack...

In GEAR » European lightweight tents
June 19, 4:56pm

All Reader Reviews by Rod Lawlor

Rod Lawlor has posted no reviews.