BPL Community Profile

Pamela Wyant (RiverRunner) - BPL Professional Member

My Locale Pamela Wyant hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Pamela Wyant has not added a biography yet.
StateWest Virginia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Pamela Wyant

Showing 121 - 130 of 321 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...33

Forum » Thread

Long John pant weight
BPL XL Merino Wool long john pant 4.16 oz (118 g) They are very thin (obviously). I bought mine for more or less summer use in the mountains, but never got to take them on a trip after getting ...

In GEAR » Weight of BPL clothing
October 23, 7:39pm

Paypal sent
Thanks Brian. Paypal has been sent.

In Gear Swap » FS: Bozeman Mountain Works' Lazr Titanium Stakes - 6 pack
October 23, 7:04pm

Re: FS: Bozeman Mountain Works' Lazr Titanium Stakes - 6 pack
I'm interested Brian. How do I contact you? Pam

In Gear Swap » FS: Bozeman Mountain Works' Lazr Titanium Stakes - 6 pack
October 23, 6:26pm

Re: The little things
Paul, If it is enough for you, it is enough I guess. We all have our comfort levels and favorite little luxuries. I don't bring canister stoves anymore. They are faster, but for short tri...

In Gear Lists » The Little things
October 22, 10:15pm

Thanks Roger
Thanks for the thorough review. It's disappointing that the Hyperflow doesn't live up to the 'hype', at least not version 1. It's also disappointing that MSR would include an ...

In Editor's Roundtable » MSR Hyperflow Microfilter Review
October 22, 9:23pm

Re: seeking help with gear
For clothing, consider something like the Montbell U.L. Down Inner Parka along with Merino wool base layers. I've found Icebreaker wool especially nice, and the stuff from BPL here feels grea...

In GEAR » making the transition, seeking help with gear
October 21, 10:33pm

Re: seeking help with gear
The Double Rainbow with the optional liner gives the effect of a double wall tent without the weight. But if you want comfort, it's hard to beat a hammock. The insulation can be managed, it...

In GEAR » making the transition, seeking help with gear
October 21, 10:26pm

Alternative to try
For full length warmth try one of these: http://www.gossamergear.com/cgi-bin/gossamergear/order.html Plus one of these for comfort under the torso/hips: http://www.gossamergear.com/cgi-bin...

In GEAR » Pacific Outdoor Equipment SL Lite pad question
October 21, 10:11pm

RE: Best weight savings for the $
Saved almost 10 oz by buying a $25 wide thinlight for my hammock instead of using a wide RidgeRest. Mainly this is a winter back-up for my underquilt, but if its fairly mild I sometimes use it on ...

In GEAR » best weight savings for the $
October 21, 10:05pm

Lots of layers
Seems like your list would be nice for winter, but overkill in the summer. My clothing list varies greatly by the weather I expect to see, but includes some icebreaker pieces. I think they are ...

In Gear Lists » Top layers that work for me from frigid to fiery
October 21, 9:38pm

All Reader Reviews by Pamela Wyant

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Photon Freedom Micro (White)
Santa brought me one of these for Christmas, and it has quickly become my favorite light. For it's weight it's amazingly bright. I used it to night hike a half mile or so last weekend. Th...

In Lights - Flashlights & Headlamps
February 05, 1:35am