BPL Community Profile

Richard Cullip (RichardCullip) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale San Diego County
About Me Richard Cullip has not added a biography yet.
CityPoway
StateCA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Richard Cullip

Showing 121 - 130 of 222 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Forum » Thread

Re: No more Twinkies or Ding Dongs
With the demise of Twinkies, I wonder what the vendors at our local county fair will deep fat fry next year?

In Chaff » No more Twinkies or Ding Dongs
November 16, 11:28am

Re: Hallelujah!
Welcome back.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Hallelujah!
November 13, 11:04am

Re: Re: I figure it's a double entendre
Jerry - there are now 3 levels of memebership. F is a Forum membership in which you can post and reply to messages for a small fee (or be grandfathered in). This new level of membership is in respo...

In Chaff » David Ure and such....
November 13, 8:47am

Re: Re: Re: re: fair taxation
"Social security and medicare are insurance, not investment. People pay SS and Medicare and that money goes to paying seniors, disabled people, and minor children of people that died. Yo...

In Chaff » Romney/Ryan 2012
November 11, 10:19pm

Re: Lightweight shoes for JMT & 35lbs max pack weight?
I've been hiking around the Southern Sierra for the past few years in my Inov8 Roclite 295's. Nice and light with an aggressive lugged sole and sticky rubber. My toes love the wide (at leas...

In GEAR » Lightweight shoes for JMT & 35lbs max pack weight?
November 09, 3:37pm

Re: Pack size
I used my ULA CDT pack on my last 5 day trip (GTW in early Sept) and it had more than enough room for my gear, including a smallish bear can. ULA claims 3,370 cu in total capacity for this pack but...

In GEAR » Pack size
November 09, 1:10pm

Got mine in today's mail
I went out to get the mail today and had a pleasant surprise waiting for me. It was a box from the Wizard of Oz and inside was his neat little (and I emphasize little)circuit board. Very clean and ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Project: 4oz 1A USB Charger
November 05, 2:27pm

Re: Built a Website
Looking good, Nick. I'll be spending some time over there reading your trip reports.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Built a Website
November 04, 1:33pm

Re: Any guess as to where we'll wind up?
No idea where we will end up but I'm hoping we will still be around for atleast the next 12 months. When my yearly membership came up for renewal about a month ago, I had decided to let it laps...

In Chaff » Any guess as to where we'll wind up?
October 29, 3:35pm

Re: Re: Re: making use of Hurricane Sandy?
"Okay, to satisfy some of you hungering for real world hurricane testing, I set my MLD bivy outside in the back yard to see if it would stay dry internally while the wind howled and the rain p...

In GEAR » making use of Hurricane Sandy?
October 29, 3:22pm

All Reader Reviews by Richard Cullip

Richard Cullip has posted no reviews.