BPL Community Profile

Richard Fischel (RICKO) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Richard Fischel hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Richard Fischel has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Richard Fischel

Showing 121 - 130 of 507 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...51

Forum » Thread

electronics
i for the most part camp in the snow and having been snow-bound in a tent for over two days i wouldn't think of leaving my phone or mp3 player at home. there's only so much checkers you can...

In GEAR » Things you don't carry.
April 16, 1:02pm

pit zips and event
i have a wild things event hard shell and it has pit zips. event breaths really well and pit zips do add weight, but there's been a couple of times where i would have cooked without the pit zi...

In GEAR » eVent Fabric Differences?
April 16, 8:45am

whille my current packs are cilogear you should also check out cold cold world
i think the valdez might fit the bill.

In GEAR » Made in USA day pack.
April 15, 7:35pm

bd lighthouse
palace for one and usable for two. great ventilation, sets-up easy, simple design and can handle high winds and snow-loading. while other's have had different experiences, i've never had ...

In GEAR » If you could have only ONE solo shelter?
April 12, 7:49am

boot comparisons
14 in vasque super alpinista 49 in garmont towers 49 in La Sportiva Baruntse (for width other wise would be a 48) 48 in La Sportiva nepal evo gtx too small 13 in most salewa 13 in vasque ice 9...

In Mountaineering & Alpinism » Boots vendor
April 11, 9:34pm

Rainy Pass
can do the work if you can't find someone with sewing skills - http://rainypass.com/

In GEAR » tailoring an eVent jacket
April 11, 8:20pm

Link?
that link will take you to the offical end of the internets - you really don't want to go there.

In GEAR » Canister failure: has this happened to you?
April 08, 5:16pm

"you will never convince ALL the alkies."
there are support groups for that.

In GEAR » Starting to doubt using my alcohol stove for cannister
March 24, 7:47pm

vasque radiators
had aerogel insulation. it was an *interesting* mountaineering boot that never really caught on and marked the end of the boot-makers foray into dbl boots.

In GEAR » Aero-Gel
March 22, 7:57am

access to/Interference with your climbing harness
with a jacket cut it doesn't interfere with your harness. you also don't need a dbl slider zipper, which are a pita with the new waterproof zippers. there are a couple of parka length eve...

In GEAR » Why are all the eVent Rain Jackets so short
March 18, 10:44am

All Reader Reviews by Richard Fischel

Richard Fischel has posted no reviews.