BPL Community Profile

Cesar Valdez (PrimeZombie) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Scandinavia
About Me Mexican-American expat living in Sweden. Check out my blog to know more about me, lots of trip reports, gear lists, pretty pictures, etc. :)
CountrySweden
My Website URLhttp://cesarandthewoods.blogspot.com/
My PDF Gear ListCesar's 3 Season 2014

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Cesar Valdez

Showing 121 - 130 of 468 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...47

Forum » Thread

Backpacking robot: would you use one?
Let's say that the robot industry really blows up. Everyone has their own personal robot servant. Not like "Blade Runner" type synthetic humans, but machines, so they won't talk...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Backpacking robot: would you use one?
August 02, 3:08pm

Hooray for being cheap
Garbage bag ground cover - 43g, think I paid around 3 bucks for a roll of 10. One lasts me about two years of use, circa 40 nights out. Pie pan wind screen and ground cover for stove - 7g and 2...

In GEAR » What are the most useful inexpensive items you carry?
July 27, 5:01am

PM sent
2nd in line if John didn't buy it yet.

In Gear Swap » FS: Neo air short
July 09, 12:25pm

Start from scratch hypothetical gear shopping
Just a fun little mental gear shopping game I thought of. Say your house burns down to the ground, and literally all of your gear is gone. Damn! But let's say you have great insurance, and a...

In GEAR » Start from scratch hypothetical gear shopping
July 05, 3:01am

Thanks all
Thanks everyone for the feedback. I will take it all into consideration. This is nit-picky gram geek stuff to be sure, the difference in weight of whatever I choose could end up being 100-300g, w...

In GEAR » Another base layer/sleep clothing discussion
June 29, 1:17am

anti-subject
"Nothingness haunts being." -- Sartre

In User Test Forum » Nothing to see here
June 29, 12:48am

still on the lookout
My friend is still searching for a nice pad and bag. Sleeping pad more of a priority. I check gear swap a few times a day, and it seems like short sleeping pads go very quick! Weight is not th...

In Gear Swap » WTB short sized sleeping pad and sleeping bag
June 28, 2:58am

Another base layer/sleep clothing discussion
Here is what I have been trying to figure out for the past few weeks. In the past few years I have upgraded my gear systems to include a few down feather sleeping bags. Down feather sleeping bags...

In GEAR » Another base layer/sleep clothing discussion
June 28, 2:53am

WTB short sized sleeping pad and sleeping bag
A good friend of mine, after going on several trips with me, wants to upgrade her gear. She is short, around 5'3 I think, and is looking for an for good sleep system. Inflatable pad like a Ne...

In Gear Swap » WTB short sized sleeping pad and sleeping bag
June 18, 2:46am

Re: New to the bivy world. Looking for advice and tips!
J Dos, I am a huge fan of the tarp/bivy combo, and my shelter system is a modified Borah Cuben bivy, Zpacks solo Hex tarp, Ti stakes, and ground cover (garbage bag) for a total of 355g. I can&#...

In GEAR » New to the bivy world. Looking for advice and tips!
June 14, 2:36am

All Reader Reviews by Cesar Valdez

Cesar Valdez has posted no reviews.