BPL Community Profile

john Tier (Peter_pan) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Co-Owner Jacks 'R' Better, LLC, VA
About Me Co-Owner of Jacks 'R' Better LLC
Citywilliamsburg
StateVA
My Website URLhttp://www.jacksrbetter.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by john Tier

Showing 121 - 130 of 250 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...25

Forum » Thread

Probably no damage
Zak, The summer JRB quilt you refere to is a sew thru so there are no baffles to be damage (FTR, in the thousands of JRB quilts in customer hands, there has never been a reported baffle failure)...

In GEAR » Down bag washing....
January 31, 7:25am

Mt Washington Quilt
The Mt Washington quilt was designed to achieve a zero degree capabilty as an under quilt for hammock users... At 42 inches of inside girth it is trim....Realize though you get all 42 inches... ...

In GEAR » JRB Mt Washington as an over quilt on the ground?
January 03, 5:41am

STLs
Tom, et al, The JRB STLs are on sale....Best deal is scroll down to the large TL & STL set at $19.95....That would be $ 6.65 a pair, and two bonus 9 ft+ regular or ridge lines...Hard to beat...

In GEAR » Thera-Band tensioners: how to make 'em?
December 20, 1:35pm

JRB's lightest quilt under $150
JRB is pleased to announce the fourth in a series of super deep sales... All JRB Rectangular Quilts, economy models in each season set, are deeply discounted for a short period; Shenandoah is $...

In Gear Deals » JRB's lightest quilt under $150
December 16, 5:19am

Sale to end
FWIW, currently the No Sniveller is $ 70 off.... This sale ends noon tomorrow. Pan

In GEAR » Help Choosing a Bag/Quilt
December 07, 7:13am

Down sleeves=down socks too
JRB makes down sleeves, 5 oz/ pair, turn any vest into a jacket...multi purpose... they serve as sleep booties/socks also....pull over the foot to the ankle, leggins....when ready to get in the bag...

In GEAR » Down booties - do you bring 'em?
December 06, 5:53am

Huge Sniveller Sale
Just keep all the good boys and girls posted: JRB recently posted a Holiday Special on all three of the wearable Sniveller style quilts. $60, $70 and even $75 off.... It only runs 3-8 Dec...

In Gear Deals » Huge Sniveller Sale
December 04, 10:55am

Torso Length wearable Under Quilt
Hammock ULers have flirted with 1/2-3/4 length under quilts and used sit pads or packs under the legs and feet. Certainly a viable concept. JRB has just posted a limited time offer on a unique ...

In Gear Deals » Torso Length wearable Under Quilt
November 24, 6:33pm

RE JRB Quilts
Tom, et al, The Katahdin will handle 10* for the ground sleeper with an adequate pad.... Reverse it to black side out if you want to be stealthier....If you are not a quilt guy or if you prefer ...

In Gear Swap » WTB Feathered Friends Bag
November 15, 6:17pm

Dual quilts
FWIW, alternatively, JRB's Family of Large Quilts work well for two as quilts or married into double bags. Also top quality and reasonable. Remember I'm biased. Pan

In Gear Swap » WTB : sleeping bag / quilt for two
October 24, 8:01am

All Reader Reviews by john Tier

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Equinox Silnylon Poncho
Agree with Richard on the mods.... all easy to do....I've had the extended length model for over 4 years and it is super through the mid season.... and yes it will cover a HH. Here is my mod......

In Clothing - Raingear
September 22, 6:10pm