Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

john Tier (Peter_pan) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Co-Owner Jacks 'R' Better, LLC, VA
About Me Co-Owner of Jacks 'R' Better LLC
Citywilliamsburg
StateVA
My Website URLhttp://www.jacksrbetter.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by john Tier

Showing 121 - 130 of 251 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...26

Forum » Thread

JRB Price Rollback
JRB recently decided to rollback prices for 2009 to the 2007 level....Details are available at our newly revised website, www.jacksrbetter.com Pan

In Gear Deals » JRB Price Rollback
February 09, 11:56am

Probably no damage
Zak, The summer JRB quilt you refere to is a sew thru so there are no baffles to be damage (FTR, in the thousands of JRB quilts in customer hands, there has never been a reported baffle failure)...

In GEAR » Down bag washing....
January 31, 7:25am

Mt Washington Quilt
The Mt Washington quilt was designed to achieve a zero degree capabilty as an under quilt for hammock users... At 42 inches of inside girth it is trim....Realize though you get all 42 inches... ...

In GEAR » JRB Mt Washington as an over quilt on the ground?
January 03, 5:41am

STLs
Tom, et al, The JRB STLs are on sale....Best deal is scroll down to the large TL & STL set at $19.95....That would be $ 6.65 a pair, and two bonus 9 ft+ regular or ridge lines...Hard to beat...

In GEAR » Thera-Band tensioners: how to make 'em?
December 20, 1:35pm

JRB's lightest quilt under $150
JRB is pleased to announce the fourth in a series of super deep sales... All JRB Rectangular Quilts, economy models in each season set, are deeply discounted for a short period; Shenandoah is $...

In Gear Deals » JRB's lightest quilt under $150
December 16, 5:19am

Sale to end
FWIW, currently the No Sniveller is $ 70 off.... This sale ends noon tomorrow. Pan

In GEAR » Help Choosing a Bag/Quilt
December 07, 7:13am

Down sleeves=down socks too
JRB makes down sleeves, 5 oz/ pair, turn any vest into a jacket...multi purpose... they serve as sleep booties/socks also....pull over the foot to the ankle, leggins....when ready to get in the bag...

In GEAR » Down booties - do you bring 'em?
December 06, 5:53am

Huge Sniveller Sale
Just keep all the good boys and girls posted: JRB recently posted a Holiday Special on all three of the wearable Sniveller style quilts. $60, $70 and even $75 off.... It only runs 3-8 Dec...

In Gear Deals » Huge Sniveller Sale
December 04, 10:55am

Torso Length wearable Under Quilt
Hammock ULers have flirted with 1/2-3/4 length under quilts and used sit pads or packs under the legs and feet. Certainly a viable concept. JRB has just posted a limited time offer on a unique ...

In Gear Deals » Torso Length wearable Under Quilt
November 24, 6:33pm

RE JRB Quilts
Tom, et al, The Katahdin will handle 10* for the ground sleeper with an adequate pad.... Reverse it to black side out if you want to be stealthier....If you are not a quilt guy or if you prefer ...

In Gear Swap » WTB Feathered Friends Bag
November 15, 6:17pm

All Reader Reviews by john Tier

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Equinox Silnylon Poncho
Agree with Richard on the mods.... all easy to do....I've had the extended length model for over 4 years and it is super through the mid season.... and yes it will cover a HH. Here is my mod......

In Clothing - Raingear
September 22, 6:10pm