BPL Community Profile

Paul Wozniak (PaulW) - BPL Guest

My Locale Midwest
About Me Paul Wozniak has not added a biography yet.
StateMichigan
My PDF Gear List3 season

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Paul Wozniak

Showing 121 - 130 of 254 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...26

Forum » Thread

MLD Bug Bivy
More pics and the serenity for comparison

In GEAR » MLD Bug Bivy ?
March 02, 12:47pm

MLD photo
That was my first attempt at an image. No idea why it's so small. If someone can let me know I will edit. It's pretty much useless as is. Let's try again:

In GEAR » MLD Bug Bivy ?
March 02, 11:39am

MLD Bug Bivy
Nathan, It's a very minimal bivy compared to the serenity. That's why I like it. When hooked up to your tarp it forms an A frame. I attach the bungy cord to the rear clip, lifting the...

In GEAR » MLD Bug Bivy ?
March 02, 11:34am

Grizzlies vs Polar Bears
Per the PBS program, L&C were warned by indian villagers about the huge and fierce bears ahead. L&C reported that the first bears attacked immediately and had to be dispatched. The daily l...

In Chaff » Grizzlies vs Polar Bears
March 02, 6:37am

Grizzlies
"These bears likely have a common ancestor. The fittest/strongest stay in the best places.." So the baddest, nastiest bears would be found on St. Kitts?:) Just out of curiosity - a ...

In Chaff » Grizzlies vs Polar Bears
March 01, 2:30pm

Pick-up??
Very happy with Nissan Frontier 4WD, extended cab for those times when 3+ people. The small box is very handy; haul dirt rocks, furniture, gear, rotch rocket, etc. Suggest 2005 or newer. 20mpg h...

In Chaff » Good Morning Everyone... Let's have Coffee
February 25, 11:54am

non-gear tips
Hi Matt, Good for you and your son planning this trip. S. Manitou is a great place to introduce your kids to backpacking. You're getting tons of great gear advice. A couple of tips if y...

In Gear Lists » Newbie list/ Summer /weekend MI
February 23, 9:17am

megalite overfill
Christopher, I too have been looking at the Megalite. I don't have experience with it but see the thread below. Some would suggest not getting the overfill. Makes some sense. http://...

In GEAR » WM Megalite vs. Montbell SS #2
January 18, 1:40pm

Marmot Hydrogen 30 - sizing
Thanks all for the info. I think the hydrogen will do it for me. Even though it will cost me $50- more than I originally thought I do believe I will pull the trigger tomorrow.

In GEAR » Marmot Hydrogen 30 - Sizing
October 10, 8:41pm

Re: Marmot Hydrogen 30 - Sizing
Seems that the 20% REI member discount applies to "non-sale items". Lowers the price difference with the WM Megalite to $100-. Still the questions stand, but the dog may have to make ro...

In GEAR » Marmot Hydrogen 30 - Sizing
October 09, 12:53pm

All Reader Reviews by Paul Wozniak

Paul Wozniak has posted no reviews.