Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Paul Magnanti (PaulMags) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale People's Republic of Boulder
About Me I like to hike, backpack, camp and backcountry ski every so often...
CityBoulder
StateCO
My Website URLhttp://www.pmags.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Paul Magnanti

Showing 121 - 130 of 1082 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...109

Forum » Thread

PCT: Down jacket
"Has anyone compared the new water-resistant down with synthetic insulation for active use, IE while actually hiking?" I'd be hesitant to wear any puffy layer while hiking esp if y...

In GEAR » PCT: Down jacket
January 07, 7:55pm

Bring back the tump line!
:)

In GEAR » What Dan McHale has to say about UL backpacks
January 07, 1:52pm

And now the Nice list
Some excellent "thank yous".. On a purely personal level, I'd like to thank my wife who realizes that I get grumpy if I don't get out on a regular basis.. My friends envy me a...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » And now the Nice list
January 06, 8:05pm

Experience with SMD Fusion 65?
SMD plans on coming out with a re-designed version. Many people, myself included, did not like the front stow pocket and water bottle holsters. More subtle colors will be coming out as well. ...

In GEAR » Experience with SMD Fusion 65?
January 05, 9:43am

Experience with SMD Fusion 65?
I would not call it a review, more of an extended test drive. My wife did not care for the pack as it did not fit her very well. But pack fit can be difficult. (oddly enough, however, she has ...

In GEAR » Experience with SMD Fusion 65?
January 04, 4:32pm

Fishing
Speak English Jim...I have no idea what the heck you are talking about. :) I think you are vaguely implying that I am being Politically Correct and/or using incorrect terminology. But, I truly hav...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » PCT movie with Reese Witherspoon coming out
January 03, 11:39am

Big Two-Hearted River
In an alternate universe where there were online forums in the 1920s, I wonder if people gripe about how this hack Hemingway wrote about fly-fishing..but not really. Too much anguish about war. An...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » PCT movie with Reese Witherspoon coming out
January 02, 2:38pm

And now a joke...
Q: How can you tell it is springtime in Utah? A: All the license plates turn green!!! (Colorado used to have all green plates with white lettering. The color scheme is now reversed as of ~10 ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Thinking of Places to Move to - Colorado, Utah, Oregon,...?
December 31, 11:08am

Thinking of Places to Move to - Colorado, Utah, Oregon,...?
I was thinking I like Utah because of the canyon country and easy access to wonderful mountains..not so much lack of tattoos. 1950s America also had polio scares, McCarthy hearings, segregation...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Thinking of Places to Move to - Colorado, Utah, Oregon,...?
December 30, 8:10pm

Thinking of Places to Move to - Colorado, Utah, Oregon,...?
"Mags: those are some expensive homes! I guess you are paying for the location though" Location..and more and more people moving here so demand is going up. Rental rates for the Denve...

December 30, 7:07pm

All Reader Reviews by Paul Magnanti

Paul Magnanti has posted no reviews.