BPL Community Profile

Manfred Kopisch (Orienteering) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Manfred Kopisch hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Manfred Kopisch has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Manfred Kopisch

Showing 121 - 130 of 413 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...42

Forum » Thread

Go for it!
Jennifer, just the fact that you threw this question out here shows in my opinion that you would like to do it. So go for it! Most of the time I prefer the company of my wife, our kids or good f...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Maybe my first solo trip this weekend??
June 10, 9:03pm

JMT from Tuolumne Meadows
Rem, this is a low snow year. So this year you could do the JMT end of June. The PCT thru hikers have already gone through this year. At a 20 mile per day pace I would suggest to start at Tuolum...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Need help finding a trip!
June 10, 8:54pm

Ohlone Wilderness during Labor Day Weekend -- PM if you can't post
If you are new to BPL and don't have a membership that allows you to post on here, you can just PM me. Just click on my name on the left and send me a personal message. Best Regards, Manfred

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Ohlone Regional Wilderness Trail - Family Friendly BPL outing over Labor Day Weekend (8/30 - 9/2)
June 09, 10:07pm

Wonderful Trip Report
Dan, Thanks for the great trip report. Dealing with the unknown makes these adventures even more exciting. You got me now even more interested in pack rafting. Manfred

In Post-Trip Reports » Pukaskwa: 160kms Around the Outside via Foot & Raft
June 09, 12:27pm

Garmin Fenix
Gregory, have you considered the Garmin Fenix? It is quite expensive, but would allow you to get your UTM coordinates without carrying an extra device. You would get that information from your w...

In GEAR » Orienting with Holux M-241 + Google Earth Maps (with lat/long grid)
June 09, 10:44am

I like the idea to include minors for free
Ken, Thanks for running your ideas by the community. I especially like the idea to include minors for free. That will hopefully encourage more people to bring their kids. Location and date h...

In Pre-Trip Planning » G.G.G. 6 A few changes I'd like to run by you.
June 08, 9:02am

Wonderful photos
Adam, Thank you for adding your photos. They are wonderful - I like especially the sunset and the tree. Thanks, Manfred

In Post-Trip Reports » BPL Trip - Leavitt Meadows to Fremont Lake
June 06, 1:31pm

Ohlone Wilderness Trail - Family Friendly BPL Outing over Labor Day Weekend (8/30 - 9/2)
After participating in last weekend’s family friendly BPL outing to Hoover Wilderness, Michelle and I decided to take the initiative and organize another family friendly BPL outing. We were lo...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Ohlone Regional Wilderness Trail - Family Friendly BPL outing over Labor Day Weekend (8/30 - 9/2)
June 04, 4:17pm

Best and Worst from Elisabeth
Thom and Steven, Elisabeth is right now looking at your comments and she is very touched. She wants to say thank you and share with you her five best and worst parts of the trek Best 1) Hang...

In Post-Trip Reports » BPL Trip - Leavitt Meadows to Fremont Lake
June 03, 7:43pm

Re: Chris and Andrew's 2013 Bob Marshall Wilderness Open Trip Report
Andrew, Thanks for the trip report and the photos. Let me know if you go again next year and want a partner. May be try pack rafting for a change ... Manfred

In Post-Trip Reports » Chris and Andrew's 2013 Bob Marshall Wilderness Open Trip Report
June 03, 5:32pm

All Reader Reviews by Manfred Kopisch

Manfred Kopisch has posted no reviews.