BPL Community Profile

Nico . (NickB) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Los Padres National Forest
About Me Nico . has not added a biography yet.
StateCA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Nico .

Showing 121 - 130 of 700 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...70

Forum » Thread

PMs replied
Hi David, I've replied to your PM; please let me know you received it. I seem to be having trouble with my PMs at the moment; I can receive them but I've gotten word that others aren...

In Gear Swap » FS: Katabatic Gear Sawatch Quilt & Golite Adrenaline 20 Sleeping Bag
May 03, 5:46pm

FS Delorme Inreach
Hi Fred, I got your PM reply and replied back to you via PM. If you don't receive either of my PMs could you please email me at nbobro00 AT hotmail DOT com Thanks, Nico

In Gear Swap » FS: Delorme Inreach
May 03, 5:24pm

UL Weather Protection for DSLRs
FWIW, Outex has developed a rear port that provides visual access to the LCD and controls via a recent Kickstarter campaign; it should be available for purchase later this summer. They also offer ...

In Photography » UL Weather Protection for DSLRs
May 03, 3:43pm

PM sent
Sent you a PM with some questions, etc.

In Gear Swap » FS: Delorme Inreach
May 03, 3:34pm

San Juan River by packraft/bike
Looks like a perfect spring desert trip; thanks for sharing.

In Post-Trip Reports » San Juan River by packraft/bike
May 03, 12:50pm

FS: Katabatic Gear Sawatch Quilt & Golite Adrenaline 20 Sleeping Bag
--SOLD-- FS Katabatic Gear Sawatch Quilt, size 6' Reg. Quilt is described as a 15*F 3-season quilt. Features ~16 oz of 850 fill down; total weight measures ~24 oz. Purchased brand new from ...

In Gear Swap » FS: Katabatic Gear Sawatch Quilt & Golite Adrenaline 20 Sleeping Bag
May 03, 12:09pm

CA Snowpack: 17%
In my neck of the woods (Southern/Central Coast CA), everything is MUCH drier than it would normally be this time of year. Some of our normally perennial streams are already just about dried up; s...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » CA Snowpack: 17%
May 02, 5:33pm

A Couple of Winter Loops Through the Southern Los Padres- Part II
About two months after the above trip, Jhaura and I teamed up again when the forecast was calling for more winter weather. Unfortunately, this storm moved in early and dumped a bit of snow in the ...

In Post-Trip Reports » A Couple of Winter Loops Through the Southern Los Padres
April 26, 1:54pm

A Couple of Winter Loops Through the Southern Los Padres
This trip report is woefully late coming, but over this last winter, fellow BPL member Jhaura and I completed a couple of longish weekend loops through the Southern section of Los Padres National F...

In Post-Trip Reports » A Couple of Winter Loops Through the Southern Los Padres
April 26, 1:53pm

Los Padres trip
Looks like I'm out. My weekend is looking like it will be filled with domestic duties and a training run or two closer to home instead. Bummer. Hope you guys have fun if you still go. Let...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » los padres NF gene marshall/piedra blanca trail
April 25, 6:52pm

All Reader Reviews by Nico .

Nico . has posted no reviews.