BPL Community Profile

Lawson Kline (Mountainfitter) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale LawsonEquipment.com
About Me My name is Lawson Kline and I am a 32 year old avid outdoorsman, husband, and dad : ) I am the owner of Lawson Equipment. We manufacture high quality outdoor gear using the best materials and craftsmanship available. My hobbies include camping, backpacking, hiking, fishing, hunting, kayaking, shooting, biking, surfing & snow skiing.
CityStuart
StateFlorida
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://LawsonEquipment.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Lawson Kline

Showing 121 - 130 of 1132 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...114

Forum » Thread

Seam Types
Here is a drawing I did comparing the seams. The right way to do a flat felled seam, the wrong way to do a flat felled seam, and the knock off seam. The red lines signify the stitching. In my ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Modified Felled Seam
February 25, 9:57pm

Marks
As Dave said, the marks work great on long runs. Yep Brendan, I use bonded V69/T70 all the time for silnylon. Its what the military specs for parachutes and what hot air-balloon companies use s...

February 22, 4:42pm

Double/Triple Top Stitch
As Roger and Brendan said. There is no difference in strength between the two if the seam is sewed properly. I think instead of calling it a Faux Flat Felled we should come up with another name a...

February 22, 1:35pm

Nothing
Good question. But the answer is Nothing. The only thing that I use to hold the seam together while I am sewing is my big burly hands. Seriously my hands were not meant for sewing so if I can do...

February 22, 11:57am

Flat Felled Seams
True flat felled seams are easy to sew if you have a double needle machine with a custom folder. But if you don't. Then don't bother. Save yourself a headache and do a faux flat felle...

February 22, 9:16am

5 drops
Is 5 drops of bleach enough? If so, no wonder I can't stand the taste. I read a few places that you should use a tablespoon of bleach per gallon of water. I am not sure if that is corre...

In GEAR » Mini Dropper Bottles
February 21, 11:08am

Amounts
I would say the amounts of each will highly depend on how much you use on a daily basis. Since my name came up I will give you what feedback I can. I personally use my mini dropper bottles and min...

In GEAR » Mini Dropper Bottles
February 20, 6:11pm

More Of These
I got more of these in-stock. Price is still $10 for 10 and have free shipping. Thanks, Lawson LawsonEquipment.com

In Gear Deals » Mini Biners 10Pack $10.00
February 18, 3:48pm

HDPE
Hi Charles, If its brittle and it cracked or split while sewing then it wasn't HDPE. You can sew through the stuff like butter and there should be no issues at all even with the thick stuff ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Frame sheet for Dana Design Terraplane revisited
December 06, 7:22pm

Turkey and Stuffing SALE
Thanks John you beat me to it : ) Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Starting today through November 26th, I am having my first ever Turkey and Stuffing SALE. Everything will be 20% OFF when you use...

In Gear Deals » Lawson
November 22, 10:07pm

All Reader Reviews by Lawson Kline

Lawson Kline has posted no reviews.