BPL Community Profile

Bradford Rogers (Mocs123) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southeast Tennessee
About Me Bradford Rogers has not added a biography yet.
StateTennessee
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/groups/228683055956?ap=1
My PDF Gear ListSEKI Late September '13

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradford Rogers

Showing 121 - 130 of 1673 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...168

Forum » Thread

Re: GSMNP Question...
As mentioned you can not set your tent up beside the AT shelters in the park. This is due to the high volume of traffic in these sensitive areas. The shelters must be reserved and I think most of ...

In Pre-Trip Planning » GSMNP Question...
March 04, 1:42pm

Re: Complete range of sleep setup, aka the quilt quiver
I have a: BPL Pro 90 Quilt 50* 12oz Golite Ultra 20 Quilt 30* 19oz Javan Dempsey Quilt 20* 20oz Mountain Hardwear Phantom 0* 43oz

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Complete range of sleep setup, aka the quilt quiver
March 03, 4:10pm

Re: Re: Luke's TR / fees?
If you park at Massey Gap or in Grayson Highlands State Park, it is a $5 per day parking fee.

In Pre-Trip Planning » Tips for Grayson Highlands with kids in early June?
March 02, 12:22pm

Re: Tips for Grayson Highlands with kids in early June?
I was in the Highlands 5 or 6 years ago in mid June and it was 33* one night. I was also there in late July and it was 37*. That isn't normal but not unheard of. I would expect normal temps ...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Tips for Grayson Highlands with kids in early June?
February 27, 1:47pm

Re: Need a DURABLE tent
Golite Shangri la 3 or 5 in "evergreen"? Maybe a Oware mid made out of tougher nylon? Tarptent Rainshadow?

In GEAR » Need a DURABLE tent
February 27, 10:43am

Re: Re: the ultra20 is back!
That is better than the Ultra 20 which has 9.5oz of fill. I have one and love it but always said it would be perfect with 3 more ounces of down. With 12.5oz of fill, it should be good to 20* this...

In Gear Deals » New GoLite
February 26, 2:21pm

Re: Re: GoLite SL2 Questions
Mine is 22.2oz

In GEAR » GoLite SL2 Questions
February 25, 4:30pm

Re: 2013 Mid Layer Hoody Roundup / Contingency Plan
Melanzana Micro Grid Hoody?

In GEAR » 2013 Mid Layer Hoody Roundup / Contingency Plan
February 21, 1:55pm

Re: Help me find my perfect baselayer
Patagonia Cap 4 hoody? It seems like just what you are looking for a lighter version of the r1.

In GEAR » Help me find my perfect baselayer
February 19, 12:41pm

Re: Re: The begining of the rest of my life.
It sounds like you are going to be a bum to me. Hiking the AT is hardly living off the land, it is a hiker highway where most hikers resupply every few days in town. If you want to live off t...

In Pre-Trip Planning » The begining of the rest of my life.
February 19, 7:06am

All Reader Reviews by Bradford Rogers

Bradford Rogers has posted no reviews.