Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Bradford Rogers (Mocs123) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southeast Tennessee
About Me Bradford Rogers has not added a biography yet.
StateTennessee
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/groups/228683055956?ap=1
My PDF Gear ListPecos Wilderness Late May 2015

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradford Rogers

Showing 121 - 130 of 1904 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...191

Forum » Thread

Re: Re Re Re Re Pecos Wilderness Route help
Luke : thanks for the idea of caltopo. I never even knew that existed. My production at work today is now shot :) Ken : I read Paul's trip reports and noticed they were from the same time of...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Pecos Wilderness Route help
January 12, 9:19am

Re: Where are you excited to go in 2015?
Pecos Wilderness. While it may or may not be as beautiful as my normal big trips out west, my wife agreed to go if we went when she gets a window in late spring and this was a local that I think ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Where are you excited to go in 2015?
January 11, 8:25pm

Re: Re: Re Pecos Wilderness Route help
Does anyone have any information about Trail #27 running from the Santa Barbara Trailhead and intersecting Trail #36 (The Divide Trail) near Jacarita Peak? I am trying to map out my trip and would...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Pecos Wilderness Route help
January 11, 8:07pm

Re: Virgin Falls
Nice pics. My first backpacking trip was to virgin falls. I have never been there in winter.

In Photo Gallery » Virgin Falls
January 10, 10:03am

Re: Re: The Southern Sierra High Route - A Guide (a southern extension of the Sierra High Route to Mt. Whitney and beyond)
Awesome

In Post-Trip Reports » The Southern Sierra High Route - A Guide (a southern extension of the Sierra High Route to Mt. Whitney and beyond)
January 08, 11:10am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Katabatic Gear New Years Sale.
I owned two WM bags (a 2003 Ultralite and a 2006 Summerlite) and had a Katabatic Palisade that I will agree was higher quality than the WM. The stitching was better on the Katabatic and it was stu...

In Gear Deals » Katabatic Gear New Years Sale.
January 08, 9:44am

Re: lifetime?
I have owned a lot of packs and a lot of them I only had a few trips with (doesn't take long to decide it's not for me). I had significant time in a Mountainsmith phantom that was a really...

In GEAR » What Dan McHale has to say about UL backpacks
January 08, 9:07am

Re: prices are crazy though
Owning a McHale and either owning or having owned packs from Jansport, Osprey, Gregory, Mountiansmith, Golite, HMG, MLD, SMD, Gossamer Gear, ULA, and my wife having a Granite Gear, the McHale is by...

In GEAR » What Dan McHale has to say about UL backpacks
January 07, 8:03pm

Re: Nunatak Skaha Plus???
I had two in the past and both were overweight but were warm jackets. I had a medium with 2oz of overfill and an pretex quantum shell that was 14.4oz. It was Michelin man puffy for sure. I then h...

In GEAR » Nunatak Skaha Plus???
January 07, 8:09am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 2014 Staff survivors
There have been women on the staff before, but after all the turnover, there aren't any now. I don't see that as a problem in any way, and I am sure there will be some more women on the st...

In Editor's Roundtable » 2014 Staff Picks
January 04, 8:57pm

All Reader Reviews by Bradford Rogers

Bradford Rogers has posted no reviews.