BPL Community Profile

Chase Norton (Micronorton) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Chase Norton hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Chase Norton has not added a biography yet.
CityOahu
StateHawaii
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Chase Norton

Showing 121 - 130 of 201 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Forum » Thread

Incorrect labeling?
So I went back to the store to see what the deal was. Here is what I found: Thoughts?

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Dried Cranberries in Sunflower Oil 333 kcal/oz
December 06, 4:45pm

All items have been shipped
Everyone who has sent money had their items ship out today 12/6 and should arrive in 3-6 business days. There are still some items available to anyone else stopping by this thread:-) Thank you ...

In Gear Swap » Closet cleaning of gear
December 06, 3:56pm

Re: Re: Tom
My opinion is simply that and while I am apart of this community, I only attempt to post my own views. I say screwem and am overly prideful to the point of arrogance. I do not agree with non memb...

In GEAR » Gear Swap & Capilene
December 06, 4:17am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Screw'em
Good:-) I, too, am tired of this thread.

December 05, 1:52am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Is Backpack Weight Important
Then, yes, you too are insane:-) I say insanity in the best way. These makers are fanatic about their products and so they should be! But insane? yes! Either way, we are agreeing about the same t...

In GEAR » Is Backpack Weight Important
December 05, 1:26am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Screw'em
"Chase, you didn't get the membership by running up a mountain or have a record time on the AT, you earned the vaunted M by having $25 dollars" I got my membership with $25. I earn...

December 05, 1:08am

Re: Re: Is Backpack Weight Important
+1 to McHale packs. He is insane, but so is Tinny at MBD. However, insanity breeds some of the best products Ive found. Sometimes, it is the insane idea of another that drives an entire market.

December 05, 12:57am

Re: Re: Screw'em
It was my mistake in not looking at the M or Mlife next to a name to identify who was member and who wasn't. When I joined I did so because I thought the only way to access the forums/articles...

December 05, 12:36am

Pride
In reading this thread I have come to ask myself why I am a member of such a family as the BPL surname. You can get into breaking apart individual's posts to identify where more "insight&...

December 05, 12:28am

Re: Re: Re: Is Backpack Weight Important
Design is everything and if you can design it on your own then more power! Myself, I found certain pay-for packs to handle much better than I could ever do, but then some that I feel could be made...

December 04, 11:56pm

All Reader Reviews by Chase Norton

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Borah UL Gear http://ulgear.blogspot.com/
Review of the initial ordering process of a custom bivy designed and built by Borah UL gear. The communication by John was incredible. All aspects of my custom order were covered and some additions h...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 11, 8:48pm

Trail Designs Customer Service
Exaggerating, but the quick response and friendly nature of Rand was a nice welcome after dealing with other non responsive cottage companies. Back-and-forth email communication occurred, putting the...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
October 07, 2:22am