BPL Community Profile

Kier Selinsky (Kieran) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Seattle, WA
About Me Kier Selinsky has not added a biography yet.
CitySeattle
StateWA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kier Selinsky

Showing 121 - 130 of 513 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...52

Forum » Thread

Status
FYI - Mickey's cozies are getting some good attention. All orders submitted or mentioned already should ship by Saturday or Monday. At this point, additional ones should ship Tuesday. Thanks...

In Gear Swap » Quick Mick Cozies
March 20, 12:27pm

Re: The Sawyer Squeeze just got better
Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't this require extra precautions to make sure you use separate sets of dirty and clean reservoirs and tubes? Since the Sawyer Squeeze system doesn't c...

In GEAR » The Sawyer Squeeze just got better
March 20, 10:32am

Thanks!
Thanks for the interest, guys! I've messaged both of you. Anyone who wants to contact me directly instead of via PM, can email me at kier.selinsky [at] gmail. Because some have asked via PM...

March 20, 8:47am

Re: Re: Quick Mick Cozies
Thanks Ken - he's been working hard on them! They are sized to handle a full quart freezer bag and have a little fudge room. If you had a custom size you wanted, he could accommodate that as we...

March 19, 10:57pm

Quick Mick Cozies
Hi Everyone, I've mentioned in posts here and there that my son, Mickey, is on his way to crossing over to Boy Scouts next year. The kid loves backpacking, is crazy for camping, and looking fo...

March 19, 10:02pm

Re: Re: Kid's pack: Deuter Climber 22L
4 PM's received - In order: paulbrown137, Skau, Adrnlnjnke, and rfw212. I'll attempt to hook the pack up with people in the order the PM's were received.

In Gear Swap » Kid's pack: Deuter Climber 22L
March 19, 9:05am

Re: nature=church?
For me personally, there's no better house of god than the house that god built. I've yet to see a house that man has built that can compare to the simplest babbling brook.

In Philosophy & Technique » nature=church?
March 19, 9:03am

Kid's pack: Deuter Climber 22L
Thanks all - pack is taken

In Gear Swap » Kid's pack: Deuter Climber 22L
March 18, 11:59pm

Re: Re: Re: 20% off coupon works now
NeoAir XTherm is supposed to be release for sale by Thermarest on 4/1. REI will be able to sell it on or after that date.

In Gear Deals » REI Dividend?
March 18, 1:22pm

Re: In Store
I confirmed it today - you cannot use it in stores until the actual coupon shows up.

In Gear Deals » REI Dividend?
March 17, 10:35pm

All Reader Reviews by Kier Selinsky

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Driducks rainsuit
I picked up one of these suits excited to have some lightweight gear that was actually cheap. I got it home, and tried it on to be sure it fit. Then I repacked it and put it in my pack and went out to...

In Clothing - Raingear
November 01, 6:47am