Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I sew hammocking accessories and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 121 - 130 of 3365 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...337

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: wow
"Getting rid of Putin would help world peace" Actually, having the US as the sole superpower has not helped world peace, The idea that we could "get rid" of Putin, when h...

In Chaff » I Find This Very Troubling (Warning: Politics)
February 04, 11:42am

"Kiev should be told it cannot win...
...sending in soldiers will deepen the tragedy" More in this opinion piece: "Arm Ukraine and you risk another Black Hawk Down" http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/da749f54-ab9e-11e4...

February 04, 10:48am

Re: Re: wow
"I wonder what we could do that would encourage Russians to overthrow him?" We have no business doing that in my opinion. If it is Ukrainian lives that we want to save, then any li...

February 04, 10:39am

Re: Re: Are YOU a Condescending Jerk Online?
Sweet picture :) Wait, I am THAT short?? It does not feel like it from in here...eh, perceptions...

In Chaff » Are YOU a Condescending Jerk Online?
February 04, 7:32am

Re: wow
How about this then: would you not want people in Russia and other countries to be critical of their governments? Or should they stand behind anything their leaders do, as far as foreign policy ( e...

February 04, 6:37am

What a moment to capture!
Very cool that you not only have the pictures, but also got to see them so close. I see bobcats a lot but nothing that close and special. I am sure she'll be in a better "mood" at so...

In Photo Gallery » Bobcat Pair Courting
February 03, 6:54pm

Montbell Alpine down jacket. Sold
SOLD. This is not the Light, but the regular Alpine. Montbell weighs it at 385 grams. It seems much, much warmer than my Alpine Light...but it's too big for me. It's a men'...

In Gear Swap » Montbell Alpine down jacket
February 03, 5:00pm

Re: Re: Re: wait
Stephen Cohen, professor emeritus of Russian Studies, on the current lack of debate on such dangerous policies : "Did we have a debate before we invaded Iraq? We did. And those of us who opp...

February 03, 4:38pm

Responsibility
From an article I previously linked to " according to the prevailing wisdom in the West, the Ukraine crisis can be blamed almost entirely on Russian aggression. Russian President Vladimir...

February 03, 11:54am

Re: Re: Bush
"Doesn't change my concern that we may be opening the mother of all cans of worms here. " I agree. Very scary, right now.

February 03, 9:54am

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.