BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 121 - 130 of 3112 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...312

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: Kat and Bob
I appreciate what you are saying Craig, in a number of ways really. I would like to be able to make a little money to help pay for what I have spent. Maybe postcards sold in the small town that ...

In Photography » Native Advertising: Photo Ownership rights
September 08, 10:49pm

Re: Re: Re: Kat and Bob
""I wish I could have a full time job swapping linked-to photos for maximum insult." Chris, it's a dirty job, but somebody has to do it. --B.G.--" ^^^^pretty ...

September 08, 9:39pm

Re: Re: Kat and Bob
"Does "non-exclusive" mean that you gave them the right to use your photo, but that means you can still publish it elsewhere?" That is correct. I still own the photo but gave...

September 08, 9:33pm

Re: clarification
Chris, I meant that I gave them the non exclusive right to use my picture. I have had problems with individuals using my pictures and claiming them as theirs, but without making a profit, j...

September 08, 9:20pm

Re: Native Advertising: Photo Ownership rights
Interesting thread and quite timely. I submitted a few photos to a high end trail camera manufacturer a few months ago and agreed for them to be able to use them. They used one of my pictures i...

September 08, 8:30pm

Tzipi Livni on the latest land grab.
" As the justice minister, Tzipi Livni, pointed out: “It was a decision that weakens Israel and damages its security"". http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/sep/07/isra...

In Chaff » The real reasons why Israel is bombing Palestine
September 07, 9:53am

Re: Re: Re: Re: A new male in the daytime
Thanks for letting me share these and appreciating them, William.

In Photography » Got my mountain lion pictures!!! I did it!!
September 06, 3:29pm

Re: Re: A new male in the daytime
I understand that dilemma.....I had no idea of many, how often they are right here. Still the most fun I have had, maybe ever!

September 05, 8:19pm

A new male in the daytime
First time I get him in the daytime. I thought it might be the same male I got a while back, but this one lacks the cut in the ear. I have proof that it's a male, but I'll spare you. ...

September 05, 8:10pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: A good read for you Jerry
I sure hope not Doug. Not sure who she'd be running against, but she'd make Obama look like he's not a war hawk.

In Chaff » The Question of Militarism/Empire
September 05, 7:37pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.