Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I sew hammocking accessories and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 121 - 130 of 3332 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...334

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Popcorn
Jaeger Schnitzel....yum! As far as mushrooms, I am fine with others not eating them:) I know what to pick: two kinds and I am 100% sure of those. I have learned about others but since I am no...

In Chaff » Je suis Charlie , latest cover
January 22, 6:46pm

Popcorn
You guys have your popcorn. I am sautéing some chanterelle I found a couple of days ago. This has been the best year for mushroom hunting for me in at least 8 years. Crostini with goat cheese and...

January 22, 5:14pm

Re: re
True but not like Algeria and France don't have a nasty history either... Looking at history does not mean one seeks to excuse what happens today; it may help in understanding it. Understandin...

January 22, 3:59pm

Not an honest discussion
This is no longer an honest discussion. Using people's words against them, well knowing what they really meant...is just tactics. Politics. We should aim higher than that.

January 22, 3:27pm

Re: Re:
"To me, placing blame on the perpetrator is one thing. Being critical of the victim is a different thing altogether. Using my provocative example above, a mother can be angrily critical of her...

January 22, 3:07pm

Re: Franco!
Franco. "Il s'appelle Franco. " That's what a Francophile would do ;)

January 22, 2:35pm

Re: Re: re
""These were French citizens. They don't need to defend themselves in Iraq or Syria. They certainly don't need to defend themselves against unarmed cartoonists." Yep. Fren...

January 22, 11:40am

And it starts..
US Trainers to deploy to Ukraine. http://www.defensenews.com/story/defense/land/army/2015/01/21/ukraine-us-army-russia/22119315/

In Chaff » Frontline - Putin's Way
January 22, 9:00am

Re: Re: Mocking, mocking, always mocking
I thought this was pretty funny too. Just the difference between gear geeks and "normal";) people.

In Chaff » Mocking, mocking, always mocking
January 21, 9:07am

Pm?
Not about the knives. Trying to get a hold of you... Edited. Thanks!

In Gear Swap » F.S. Knives of Alaska
January 19, 11:34pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.