BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 121 - 130 of 2682 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...269

Forum » Thread

Update
The update is that I have so much daytime video ( and pictures) of this Eagle eating and flopping about that it will take me a while to sort it out and organize it. Amazing . I also have hours wo...

In Photography » Golden Eagle eating deer that mountain lion killed
February 26, 10:28pm

Re: Re: Re: pejoratives
You and I both.

In Chaff » Meanwhile in Venezuela
February 26, 8:11am

Re: pejoratives
"I tend to use "right-wingnut", but it lacks the same gravitas. ;)" Not if you are referring to some big fat right wing nut. Plenty of "gravitas" there. ...

February 26, 7:52am

Re: Re: Re: Not really
Catching up here.... Maybe they are tired of my same old rant, but that thread got heated up pretty quickly. Other than the NSA, do I have a recurrent rant?

February 26, 7:47am

Re: Re: Not really
What I should have said is that I already have been accused of being Libertarian and right of central, and have lost several friends on BPL because of that. I am very liberal on social issues and h...

February 26, 7:45am

Re: Re: Not really
Fair enough.

February 26, 7:38am

Not really
"Do you? Didn't the Fresh Air With Terry Gross thread degenerate into several pages of links you posted to left-wing sources? or at least I presume they were liberal sources since all of t...

February 26, 7:27am

Re: Re: Osprey
That's right! I actually knew that after someone told me but got the names confused partly because of the packs!!!

February 26, 7:11am

Osprey. Edited....Kestrel
I think I got one of those on my trailcam a while back.

February 26, 6:14am

And with some help..
I have a bunch of pictures and about 20 videos......and when I figure out how to get the AVI format on my Mac....I will be able to see those... Have not done my homework on that yet. I borrowed a ...

February 25, 5:59pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.