Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 121 - 130 of 3221 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...323

Forum » Thread

Swasome tips
Great idea and great tips here. First one that comes to mind is one I earned from hiking with my grandfather. Don't rest mid hill, go as slow as you have to but keep moving. Breaks are tak...

In Philosophy & Technique » Super-Awesome TIP OF THE DAY!!! (warning, thread may be too awesome for some viewers)
October 28, 5:58pm

How is it different from replying to threads?
Some painful threads ( like this one??) get bumped with every post. Just when you hope it's dead Kat or some other argumentative person bumps it back to the top adding a cent or two ;) To me ...

In Gear Swap » Bumping Not Allowed People
October 28, 2:45pm

Easy
It's really not a big deal for me to scroll down past posts that I am not interested in, For other mod related stuff, I like the fact that the mods here keep their watch to a minimum. T...

In Gear Swap » Bumping Not Allowed People
October 28, 12:52pm

One pair
I would like a pair please.

In Gear Swap » Women's Prana Monarch convertible pants, size 6
October 28, 12:42pm

And.....how was the weather?
Here in our microclimate it dumped on the highway and stayed dry fifty yards over. And up there ? Ps. As bummed as I was to miss this trip, I felt crappy all weekend so better that I stay...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » One last Sierra trip before the winter: Iceland Lake, Emigrant Wilderness, October 25-26th
October 27, 7:15am

Re: Re: poluticians
A politician that pushed for fluorescent light bulbs?

In Philosophy & Technique » LEAVE NO TRACE
October 26, 8:48pm

Re: Re: Re: Pants for Short Women
I take most of my pants in and don't mind the wider leg; a lot of pants are getting narrower than I like anyway. The only problem I have is with pants that have a knee gusset. I am 5'2...

In GEAR » Pants for Short Women
October 26, 7:48pm

Sewing a hem
Sewing a hem is ridiculously easy and worth learning how to use a simple machine to do it. Five minutes.

In GEAR » Pants for Short Women
October 26, 7:33pm

Here
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/yosemite-rangers-try-to-keep-hungry-bears-at-bay-by-using-gps-tracking-collars/2014/10/25/936ccac2-5ca3-11e4-b812-38518ae74c67_story.html I have very m...

In On the Web » Yosemite Bears
October 26, 2:55pm

Re: Cold Showers
Interesting about sleeping better at night Craig. I would not have thought so but maybe it's akin to sleeping well after swimming . I am so tired at night that it is rare for me to not just fal...

In Chaff » Cold Showers
October 25, 3:41pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.