Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

KEN LARSON (KENLARSON) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Western Michigan
About Me Mounteering, climbing and backpacking and outdoor endeavors I have been engaged with since age eleven all over North America and Canada. Retired educator, researcher and outdoor facilitator. Currently dealing with Multiple Myeloma Cancer and still backpacking with the grandchildren on a "lighter note".
CityGrand Haven
StateMI
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by KEN LARSON

Showing 121 - 130 of 605 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...61

Forum » Thread

****FS BearVault™ BV450/500****
Specification • 700 cu. in./11.5 liters (7 days capacity) • 12.7 x 8.7 inches (height) X 8.7 in. (dia.) • Polycarbonate • Actual Measured Weight: 40.39 oz./2.52 lbs • The BV45...

In Gear Swap » ****FS BearVault™ BV450/500****
March 20, 10:24am

****FS MDL Trailstar + PentaNet2 - Bug Net & Stakes ****
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SOLD<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

In Gear Swap » ****FS MDL Trailstar + PentaNet2 - Bug Net & Stakes ****
March 19, 10:04am

****FS MDL Trailstar + PentaNet2 - Bug Net & Stakes ****
>>>>>>>>PRICE REDUCTION $275<<<<<<<<

March 18, 9:25am

"****FS Big Agnes Copper Spur UL#3****
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<PRICE REDUCTION $275>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> If you think the asking price is ...

In Gear Swap » ****FS Big Agnes Copper Spur UL#3****
March 17, 11:03am

****FS Big Agnes Copper Spur UL#3****SOLD
Free standing, three person, three season ultralight tent. No issues to the tent that is three years old and was used by our four grandchildren on two of our backpacking adventures. Copper Spur UL...

In Gear Swap » ****FS Big Agnes Copper Spur UL#3****
March 17, 6:02am

****FS MDL Trailstar+PentaNet2(Bug Net) & Stakes ****
Used for eleven days on Isle Royale to "house" my four granddaughters below. No issues to either the Trailstar (silnylon version) or Pentaet. Trailstar is seamed sealed and I incorporate...

March 16, 9:11am

Sawyer Mini MODIFICATION
Quote from John T Smith, SAWYER..... "Some of the mods are clever, and some are dangerous to your health (and therefore we can not endorse). There are no plans to add female threads to t...

In GEAR » Sawyer Mini design...so close
March 13, 9:15am

Loganbread Recipe
You might like this go around ..... if not I have two others. Logan Bread Servings 36 Recipe: 3 C whole wheat flour 3 C AP flour 2/3 C powdered milk 2 tsp salt tsp cinnamon 1/2 tsp fre...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Loganbread question
March 13, 6:50am

QiWiz MODIFIED Spatula
QiWiz MODIFIED Spatula was made for me by Robert that is essentially a custom shorter/lighter Big Flip. It has more surface area than a Lil' Flip AND is made of thicker Ti sheeting. It's a ...

In Gear Deals » titanium spatula
March 13, 6:31am

****FS Marmot Nutshell Tent****
SOLD

In Gear Swap » ****FS Marmot Nutshell Tent****
March 12, 1:14pm

All Reader Reviews by KEN LARSON

Showing 1 - 6 of 6 | Page: 1

Review

Category

123Mountain OUTDOOR EQUIPMENT
>>>>>>>>BEWARE<<<<<<<< Read the BB Business Review BELOW before you decide to purchase ITEMS from this company. BB Business Review

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 22, 7:19am

SOTO PRODUCTS STOVES & POCKET TORCH
Would highly recommend ANY of SOTO's products as they RATE 5 in my estimation. I have purchased and have used many of SOTO's products (STOVES: iso & white gas and POCKET TORCHES: butan...

In Stoves - Canister
May 24, 10:57am

Sawyer In-Line Filter
SP-125 PURIFIER (NOW - SP-35 PURIFIER)

In Hydration - Water Treatment
March 08, 2:15pm

MSR Mountain Safety Research HyperFlow microfilter
I purchased one of the very first MSR Hyperflow filters from REI (April08) and experienced many of the filter issues that have been mentioned (reduced output, hard pumping, backflushing difficulties a...

In Hydration - Water Treatment
February 25, 10:24am

Alpkit CarbonLite
CarbonLite hiking/trekking pole review: • I have been using “h...

In Trekking Poles
June 30, 9:06am

PossumDown Gloves (BPL Gear Shop)
I was interested in the level of warmth provided by an overmitt and wool liner combination and did some cold weather testing of hand gear for the last three days, since the temperatures in Michigan we...

In Clothing - Headwear, Handwear
November 30, 1:57pm