BPL Community Profile

J C (Joomy) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale J C hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me J C has not added a biography yet.
CountryAustralia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by J C

Showing 121 - 130 of 286 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...29

Forum » Thread

UL PLB - rescueME
I was just made aware of this new PLB and couldn't find an existing thread about it: http://www.oceansignal.com/product.php?id=22 116 grams, 77x50x30mm. It's about 30% lighter and sma...

In GEAR » UL PLB - rescueME
June 09, 8:02pm

Whiskey
That bottle of Jack is half your packed weight!

In GEAR » SUL Overnight Kit
June 08, 11:24pm

neato
Wow totally missed this thread! Only stumbled upon it after someone mentioned people "requesting" wider Caffin tents in another thread. Very interesting. Please keep us updated Roger.

In GEAR » The CAFFIN tents come!
June 08, 10:43pm

Interesting but
Seems like there's a few bugs in the design still to be sorted out? Or are people just not able to work out all the features yet?

In GEAR » CB3/Cloudburst 3 Initial impressions
June 08, 9:49pm

Re: Re: Orange flame on FMS-118 stove
Thanks Roger!

In GEAR » Orange flame on FMS-117t/118t stove
June 08, 3:10am

Just tried it
Just tried this on my FMS-118, can confirm that it solves the sputter somewhat (although the flames still flicker a bit the sputtering noise is gone). Bike gear cable didnt work for me because of t...

In GEAR » Fire Maple FMS-118 Inverted Canister Sputter
June 08, 12:26am

Re: righteousnesss
I have thought about this, but the Sawyer squeeze has a larger opening for the bag to attach to which almost certainly results in a faster flow rate. I'm not sure the in-line with the smaller t...

In GEAR » Turning an Inline Sawyer into more of a Squeeze?
June 07, 9:55pm

Orange flame on FMS-118 stove
OK so in another thread I detailed how I merged a Fire Maple 118. Anyway long story short I fired it up and the flame starts blue but quickly turns a deep orange. It's still blue at the holes b...

In GEAR » Orange flame on FMS-117t/118t stove
June 07, 5:24pm

Goosefeet/Zpacks hood for the long-necked?
Hi all, I'm wondering if there are any long-necked folk who use the Goosefeet Gear/Zpacks down hood. I hadn't really considered this until I read the review over at outdoorgearlab.com that ...

In GEAR » Goosefeet/Zpacks hood for the long-necked?
June 07, 2:48am

Zpacks Arc Blast
Am I really the first one to mention the Arc Blast? Sub-1lb and they look (and are reported to be) awesome (no I haven't tried one).

In GEAR » Sub - 2lbs lightweight internal frame pack -- need market update
June 07, 2:00am

All Reader Reviews by J C

J C has posted no reviews.