BPL Community Profile

Jon Christensen (JonnyC) - BPL Guest

My Locale Midwest
About Me Jon Christensen has not added a biography yet.
CityValparaiso
StateIN
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListMaroon Bell 4 Pass Loop, CO gear list

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jon Christensen

Showing 121 - 127 of 127 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Forum » Thread

Warmth of leading synthetic jackets?
I was curious as to how cold of temps you can take the leading synthetic jackets down to while resting around camp. If you were wearing a light weight long sleeve wool base layer, windshirt, and a...

In GEAR » Warmth of leading synthetic jackets?
October 27, 10:10am

Wanted: Bozeman Cocoon size L
I am trying to find a Cocoon because there is no other place to buy one. Email me at jbcsoccer1@hotmail.com if you are intrested in selling one. Thanks Jon

In Gear Swap » Wanted: Bozeman Cocoon size L
October 27, 9:47am

wisconson gear list
The reason I went with the Hut 1 is that when I go with my wife (she is small) so we can both use it and for the added rain protection. It really is complete coverage. Do you all think I should...

In Gear Lists » Gear List for Wisconson
October 10, 9:01am

Gear List for Wisconson
From Oct. 13-15 I will be backpacking around 40 miles in Wisconsons Kettle Moraine State Park on the Ice Age Trail. The temps will be around Freezing at night and the weather channel is forcasting...

In Gear Lists » Gear List for Wisconson
October 06, 2:36pm

TEST
From Oct. 13-15 I will be backpacking around 40 miles in Wisconsons Kettle Moraine State Park on the Ice Age Trail. The temps will be around Freezing at night and the weather channel is forcasting...

In User Test Forum » TEST
October 06, 2:34pm

pod 30
The only thing about the summerlite is the girth. I'm 6'1' 210 and I don't know if the girth will be big enough. It have not found what the girth is for the long, any one know? and yes i do you a...

In GEAR » Western Mountaineering Pod 30?
February 19, 2:54pm

Western Mountaineering Pod 30?
I am really considering getting this bag. I really like the concept of the Top bag and it seems to me like WM has created a system here that helps prevent drafts. At only 17 oz for a long 30 degr...

In GEAR » Western Mountaineering Pod 30?
February 18, 9:07am

All Reader Reviews by Jon Christensen

Jon Christensen has posted no reviews.