Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Doug Smith (Jedi5150) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Central CA
About Me LEO K9 handler, with SAR, EMS background.
StateCalifornia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Doug Smith

Showing 121 - 130 of 286 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...29

Forum » Thread

photo hosting
I use two. I use Flickr for sharing photos with my friends and family, and I use Smugmug for hosting all my photos, even the ones I don't share, and especially the ones I use to put into forum...

In Photography » sharing photos online
November 30, 12:35am

SOLD
This pack is SOLD, pending funds. I appreciate the interest shown but at the end of the day, the first person with a firm, "I'll buy it" won. I hope there are no hard feelings.

In Gear Swap » FS- McHale LBP40 backpack
November 26, 1:33am

FS- McHale LBP40 backpack
Hello all, unfortunately I need to sell my backpack which was custom made by Dan McHale about a year and a half ago for me. I am the original and only owner, and the pack has been used on two or t...

In Gear Swap » FS- McHale LBP40 backpack
November 25, 1:48pm

Re: Re: Popsicle Toes
Add me to the list of Dougs in this thread that use the "hot hands" for my feet. I've always had poor circulation and suffer the same thing of going to bed fine and waking up freez...

In Multiple Use Gear » Popsicle Toes
March 12, 1:03am

Meeks Bay to Eagle Falls in May
Hello all, I'm going on my first backpacking trip with friends during the last weekend of May. Until now, all my backpacking has been solo with dog. It'll be a fun and different experienc...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Meeks Bay to Eagle Falls in May
March 12, 12:23am

Bark River Bravo 1
I know it's probably insane overkill for backpacking, but I can't help loving the looks of the Bark River "Bravo 1" knife. It is the fieldcraft knife allegedly chosen by survival...

In GEAR » Knives
March 12, 12:16am

SOLD
I appreciate the offers to everyone who emailed me. Three offers in a very short period of time, and I hadn't even gotten a chance to update the thread. The tent is now sold.

In Gear Swap » FS: BA Copper Spur UL1 Tent
March 01, 4:02am

BA Copper Spur UL1 Tent ***SOLD***
SOLD Hello all, I'm selling an excellent condition Big Agnes Copper Spur UL1 tent. This is the exact tent for sale: I've used it once, for two nights in the high Sierras, with my...

In Gear Swap » FS: BA Copper Spur UL1 Tent
February 28, 9:49pm

Re: Re: Hilleberg Anjan Use in the Winds
Dave, you're not the only one who misses your Nammatj. I had the Nammatj 2 (the sand colored tent on the second or third page of this thread), for only a very short time. I quickly realized t...

In GEAR » Hilleberg Tent thread
February 26, 12:38am

Updates
Great updates to the thread on the Anjan! Thanks for the photos. Ever since I saw Charles' packgoats on 24hourcampfire I've been in love with the idea. Tried convincing the wife we des...

In GEAR » Hilleberg Tent thread
February 25, 7:23pm

All Reader Reviews by Doug Smith

Doug Smith has posted no reviews.