BPL Community Profile

Jake D (JakeDatc) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Bristol,RI
About Me http://www.geargrams.com/list?id=9466
CityBristol
StateRI

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jake D

Showing 121 - 130 of 1214 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...122

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: micro-webbing
could send Osprey an email and see if they would sell you some. pretty sure the compression straps on my Exos is 1/4"

In Make Your Own Gear » micro-webbing
April 10, 7:48pm

Re: Super windy and cold SUL
if you say so. i don't like being cold so it all sounds bad to me. i stick with day hike/snowshoes in the winter. looks like Sphinx Col would be your best bet for a campsite. http://www....

In Gear Lists » LIST: SUL below freezing possible?
April 10, 5:57pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Regarding weather
I asked what your plan was. Where are you going to, from, staying? i just skipped carrying much of anything and did Presi in a day and Pemi in a day during the summer ;)

April 10, 10:25am

Re: Re: Regarding weather
agree Bob.. the entire north face going down to Lake of the clouds is all low rocks and gets hammered with wind. He ignored my question of an actual plan with bailout plan so it seems like a...

April 10, 7:06am

Re: LIST: SUL in Everest-like weather possible?
Gary, what is your actual plan? and when? these things kinda make a difference up there. there isn't a lot of "below treeline" The observation building and tourist buildings a...

April 06, 7:59pm

Re: Re: 2015 Appalachian Trail thru hike gear list
I'd skip the expensive sunglasses and go get a cheap pair from walmart or something. AT is called the Green Tunnel for a reason.. you're in the woods a lot and you will not need them so ke...

In Gear Lists » 2015 Appalachian Trail thru hike gear list
April 01, 11:10am

Re: .
Mostly, I like having 2 dirty pouches so that if one gets popped, the seam breaks or whatever that i'm not stuck without one. sure on the AT you have a hundred other people with filters that y...

In Gear Lists » NOBO AT thru list
March 24, 9:03am

Re: NOBO AT thru list
If you can find one maybe get a 1.5L Evernew bottle for another "dirty" bottle for the filter.. having an extra in case one has an issue is a good idea, plus a bit more carrying capacit...

In Gear Lists » NOBO AT thru list
March 22, 5:32pm

Re: Side compression strap
If it is the same as the older versions you can route it either way. inside or outside.

In GEAR » 2014 Osprey Exos 48
January 29, 4:13pm

Re: deal?
just another stop on his spam-athon. http://mountainproject.com/v/summitstash---discovery-box-for-climbers-hikers-bikers-and-lovers-of-the-outdoors-new-service/108616708#a_108617221 so they...

In Gear Deals » SummitStash - Discovery box for hikers, bikers, backpackers and lovers of the outdoors (New service)
January 28, 12:19pm

All Reader Reviews by Jake D

Jake D has posted no reviews.