Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jacob D (JacobD) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale North Bay
About Me Jacob D has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Rafael
StateCA
My Website URLhttp://www.hikeitlikeit.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jacob D

Showing 121 - 130 of 665 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...67

Forum » Thread

Re: East bound - West bound ... and other logistics
Initially West bound was my preference mainly for the reason of doing the big climb early on. In light of some of the points raised by Craig and Art, I think Eastbound may be the best bet. Havin...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 3rd annual BPL Spring Run Adventure
December 02, 10:56pm

FS: Titanium Goat trekking poles & Tenkara Rod
I have a pair of very lightly used carbon poles from Titanium Goat. These are the original AGP Poles which have now been replaced by the Ruta Locura Yana poles (and they're compatible with all ...

In Gear Swap » FS: Titanium Goat trekking poles & Tenkara Rod
November 20, 10:28am

Re: tent info
"Would like to know if others using trekking pole supported shelters have an idea how they compare to traditional pole framed shelters." ... It really depends on the two shelters yo...

In Post-Trip Reports » Father & Son UL trip of the JMT
November 14, 12:52pm

Great trip
Awesome trip and report. Very good writing, I felt as if I was there next to you during the storm.

In Post-Trip Reports » Father & Son UL trip of the JMT
November 14, 12:38pm

Re: Borah Down Pants
My wife has the Flash pants, I have the Flight pants. Both are great and well made and seem to have a nice cut. I'm tall and was a little concerned about sizing, but no worries after they arriv...

In GEAR » Western Mountaineering Flash Pants
November 13, 11:09am

Re: Yosemite Falls & Eagle Peak, November 23-24
Andrew, put me down as a "maybe". It looks like I may be able to free up. I wonder if the snow is going to keep up? I'm sort of hoping so. Justin whether or not I end up going, I c...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Yosemite Falls & Eagle Peak, November 23-24
October 31, 1:08pm

Re: Shoulder Season
Nice report and photos, Andrew. The Sierras are great this time of the year. Sounds like you've been getting to see a lot of them. Hard to go wrong especially with good company and good food!

In Post-Trip Reports » Shoulder Season in Yosemite
October 21, 12:37pm

Re: Pack came Friday 10/18
Glad it made it to you safely! I hope you enjoy it :) Jacob.

In Gear Swap » FS: Women's Backpack - Granite Gear Vapor Ki
October 20, 8:02pm

Re: vapor ki purchase
Sold! Thanks Thomas & Marcia. I'll get it in the mail for your this Wednesday. Cheers! Jacob.

In Gear Swap » FS: Women's Backpack - Granite Gear Vapor Ki
October 15, 7:33pm

ULA Ohm
I've got a ULA Ohm size small with the S-Straps to fit a woman's figure (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_V18juntthY) It's never seen the trail. A great pack with full suspension.....

In Gear Swap » WTB: Women's backpack, size small
October 14, 3:47pm

All Reader Reviews by Jacob D

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

WalMart
Yearly bump to bring the Wally World rating down where it should be :)

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 20, 10:56am