BPL Community Profile

Jacob D (JacobD) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale North Bay
About Me Jacob D has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Rafael
StateCA
My Website URLhttp://www.hikeitlikeit.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jacob D

Showing 121 - 130 of 625 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...63

Forum » Thread

Re: Kearsarge Pass July 15-18
Ahh, the joys of group dynamics :) Sounds like you handled it very graciously and still made a nice trip of it for yourself, vommiting companion aside. Nice photos too! I'd like to get back out...

In Post-Trip Reports » Kearsarge Pass July 15-18
July 23, 2:12pm

Re: Hiking across Kodiak Island, Alaska
Fantastic!!

In Post-Trip Reports » Hiking across Kodiak Island, Alaska
July 22, 2:34pm

Saddlebag Lake Loop with the Kids
We took the kids for a short overnight out to Saddlebag lake around the 2nd week of July. They had a great time and did a good job handling the elevation and chunky talus underfoot. Not much snow h...

In Post-Trip Reports » Saddlebag Lake Loop with the Kids
July 22, 2:09pm

Re: Mt Shasta Circumnavigation
Marc, I'm stoked all over again now that you've got your trip report up. I'm sorry to have backed out on you but I had to choose between this or a trip with my kids. Of the original gro...

In Post-Trip Reports » Mt Shasta Circumnavigation
July 19, 2:22pm

Re: Kearsarge Lakes. 7/11 thru 7/13/2013.
Nice report, Craig. So did you decide you're not against backpacking with kids afterall? ;) For what it's worth, I completely agree with you about the need to keep it fun for the kids, a...

In Post-Trip Reports » Kearsarge Lakes. 7/11 thru 7/13/2013.
July 17, 10:22pm

Re: Re: Mineral King and Siskiyou Mountains
Thanks for the laugh, Justin. Hoot, great scenery and really nice report. I enjoyed your personal reflection on the time leading up to your hike together. Congrats.

In Post-Trip Reports » Mineral King and Siskiyou Mountains
July 17, 10:09pm

Re: Levitt Meadows to Fremont Lake
Nice photos, Adam. Thanks for the chuckles :)

In Post-Trip Reports » BPL Trip - Leavitt Meadows to Fremont Lake
June 07, 12:14pm

Re: Chris and Andrew's 2013 Bob Marshall Wilderness Open Trip Report
Great report Andrew (I have only read yours up to this point). Glad you guys made it out safely! Sounds like you guys met the challenges with good decisions. What a great adventure.

In Post-Trip Reports » Chris and Andrew's 2013 Bob Marshall Wilderness Open Trip Report
June 03, 10:26pm

Re: Best and Worst from Elisabeth
All the girls should proud, they are troopers, especially Michelle :) A BIG congrats to Elisabeth for accomplishing her first "real" backpacking trip. Sometimes things are scary, hard ...

In Post-Trip Reports » BPL Trip - Leavitt Meadows to Fremont Lake
June 03, 10:10pm

Re: Re: Shasta Circumnavigation... Snowpack?
I've never heard of anyone requiring ski's to do it... then again I've only read a handful or reports. Although it is commonly called "the treeline circumnavigation", depen...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Shasta Circumnavigation... Snowpack?
April 29, 3:51pm

All Reader Reviews by Jacob D

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

WalMart
Yearly bump to bring the Wally World rating down where it should be :)

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 20, 10:56am