BPL Community Profile

Jacob D (JacobD) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale North Bay
About Me Jacob D has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Rafael
StateCA
My Website URLhttp://www.hikeitlikeit.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jacob D

Showing 121 - 130 of 629 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...63

Forum » Thread

Hike It. Like It.
What's up party people. I have some Hike It. Like It. news to report... We are *almost* oh, so close to relocating out of the valley and into a new place in San Rafael. We don't have the...

In On the Web » Hike It. Like It.
August 07, 7:03pm

Re: PCT - Carson Pass to Tuolumne Meadows
Hey Jeremy. Tony mentioned to me a while back that you guys were going to do this hike sometime in the summer. Sounds like a good workout. That's nice that you were able to make arrangements wi...

In Post-Trip Reports » PCT - Carson Pass to Tuolumne Meadows
August 01, 9:22am

Re: Trinities
Hey Kat. Very nice trip report. I'm wishing I had been able to go. I'm with Justin, Marc, and David... if there's another October trip I'm up for it.

In Post-Trip Reports » Caribou Lakes, Trinity Alps
July 31, 11:25am

Star Photography
Astrophotography is the term used by photographers who are shooting the milky way, etc... It may help you gather more information in your searching (not just on cameras, but on technique, tips, etc...

In Photography » Ultralight camera for night shots/stars?
July 30, 12:24pm

Re: Kearsarge Pass July 15-18
Ahh, the joys of group dynamics :) Sounds like you handled it very graciously and still made a nice trip of it for yourself, vommiting companion aside. Nice photos too! I'd like to get back out...

In Post-Trip Reports » Kearsarge Pass July 15-18
July 23, 2:12pm

Re: Hiking across Kodiak Island, Alaska
Fantastic!!

In Post-Trip Reports » Hiking across Kodiak Island, Alaska
July 22, 2:34pm

Saddlebag Lake Loop with the Kids
We took the kids for a short overnight out to Saddlebag lake around the 2nd week of July. They had a great time and did a good job handling the elevation and chunky talus underfoot. Not much snow h...

In Post-Trip Reports » Saddlebag Lake Loop with the Kids
July 22, 2:09pm

Re: Mt Shasta Circumnavigation
Marc, I'm stoked all over again now that you've got your trip report up. I'm sorry to have backed out on you but I had to choose between this or a trip with my kids. Of the original gro...

In Post-Trip Reports » Mt Shasta Circumnavigation
July 19, 2:22pm

Re: Kearsarge Lakes. 7/11 thru 7/13/2013.
Nice report, Craig. So did you decide you're not against backpacking with kids afterall? ;) For what it's worth, I completely agree with you about the need to keep it fun for the kids, a...

In Post-Trip Reports » Kearsarge Lakes. 7/11 thru 7/13/2013.
July 17, 10:22pm

Re: Re: Mineral King and Siskiyou Mountains
Thanks for the laugh, Justin. Hoot, great scenery and really nice report. I enjoyed your personal reflection on the time leading up to your hike together. Congrats.

In Post-Trip Reports » Mineral King and Siskiyou Mountains
July 17, 10:09pm

All Reader Reviews by Jacob D

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

WalMart
Yearly bump to bring the Wally World rating down where it should be :)

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 20, 10:56am