Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ian B. (IDBLOOM) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale PNW
About Me Here's the deal... I'm the best there is... plain and simple. I mean I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence. And nobody can hang with my stuff. Just a big hairy American winning machine.
My Website URLhttp://nwtrailbum.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ian B.

Showing 121 - 130 of 4173 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...418

Forum » Thread

Enchantments Lottery Now Open
http://www.fs.usda.gov/detail/okawen/passes-permits/recreation/?cid=fsbdev3_053607 Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor.

In Pre-Trip Planning » Enchantments Lottery Now Open
February 17, 4:50pm

Re: Terror in Copenhagen today
A friend of mine was, at the time, a correctional officer at FCI Sheridan when they had their big riot (1990s?) thanks to a Muslim gang of some sort. Long story short, he barricaded himself in...

In Chaff » Terror in Copenhagen today
February 17, 4:38pm

The case against deleted threads
nm.

In Chaff » The case against deleted threads
February 17, 4:00pm

Re: New Thread is A-OK
Point taken Max.... So does anyone here have any thoughts on the Sawyer mini? :) FYI just pointing out a resource and not playing the forum police. Moisture management in the wintertime is a v...

In GEAR » Layering System for Those Who Sweat a Lot????
February 17, 3:57pm

Re: Re: Caldera Cone as windscreen for Kovea Spider stove?
If you're willing to add another piece of gear to your titanium room (next to the aluminum room and down the hall from the carbon fiber room) Flat Cat gear has a bobcat windscreen that's be...

In GEAR » Caldera Cone as windscreen for Kovea Spider stove?
February 17, 1:45pm

Re: Need a sleeping bag for my daughters,
Hi Adan, I bought an older version of the Kelty Cosmic Down 20* for my kids and plan to buy a second one for trips where the three of us hike together. Campmor.com is selling a short length...

In Gear Swap » Need a sleeping bag for my daughters,
February 17, 1:00pm

Re: Re: Fixed the ads?
"...it's just some folks cabin fever that needs banishing. Ooh burn!

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » BPL Reacts to distasteful ad complaints
February 17, 12:47pm

Re: Synthetic Vest!
Military polypros are pretty awesome when it comes to keeping moisture away from the body. I'd wear them for weeks at a time while sweating like a pig without issue. If I think I'm go...

In GEAR » Layering System for Those Who Sweat a Lot????
February 17, 12:15pm

Fixed the ads?
Well the silence on this issue has been deafening. I'll chalk that up to a lack of leadership, vision, and care. I changed my settings the other day to see what the ads looked like. Ever...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » BPL Reacts to distasteful ad complaints
February 17, 12:07pm

Re: Re: Ditched my useless cellphone
If you have wifi access, you should check out google voice. You can listen to your voice mail on your ipod or access it from a computer. You can text with it too. It may be too late but I beli...

In Chaff » Ditched my useless cellphone
February 17, 11:44am

All Reader Reviews by Ian B.

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
I've made a few purchases from Lawson. His glow-wire and ti stakes are my personal favorites in their class. The price has always been fair, shipping has been free, and delivery timely. Yesterd...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 24, 10:34am

ULA Equipment
I ordered a ULA Ohm 2.0 with standard options ~ 4/2013. Chris was very quick to respond to my emails. I had originally ordered a CDT and he was quick to modify my order. Backpack arrived within a f...

June 13, 11:55am

zpacks Company
Well Z Packs continues to live up to their stellar reputation. I ordered a Hexamid Twin a few weeks ago. The posted delivery times were 5-7 weeks on their website. I suspected that spring is a hect...

May 30, 11:31pm