Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ian B. (IDBLOOM) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale PNW
About Me .
My Website URLhttp://nwtrailbum.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ian B.

Showing 121 - 130 of 3622 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...363

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Engineering vs Liberal Arts
There are a number of good government jobs out there that just want some sort of degree. I happen to have a bachelors in CJ but they wouldn't have cared either way if it was in chemistry or nu...

In Chaff » Engineering vs Liberal Arts
October 31, 11:43am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Since we're transitioning from silly to serious
"Only thing to look forward to as the great weather comes to an end." I have Jr. hockey and a pulk project to capture my attention as I impatiently wait for the snow to start dumping.

In Chaff » Ebola?
October 31, 11:28am

Re: Best around town puffy coat?
Eddie Bauer has a 550 fill down sweater that I picked up for $25 on clearance. It's heavy at 14+ oz, and I'm not entirely sure of the fill weight, but it gets the job done and is sturdy en...

In GEAR » Best around town puffy coat?
October 31, 11:25am

Re: LL Bean UL 850 Down Jacket
Looks like a nice jacket for the front country but oz for oz I'd rather have the MB Alpine Light at 11.6 oz and 4 oz of fill and $25 less.

In GEAR » LL Bean UL 850 Down Jacket
October 31, 11:10am

LL Bean UL 850 Down Jacket
Just passing on some information I just received from LL Bean about this jacket for anyone who's interested now or in the future. http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/83564?feat=ul%20down%20850%...

In GEAR » LL Bean UL 850 Down Jacket
October 31, 11:06am

Re: Engineering vs Liberal Arts
Again, I was a liberal arts major but with a chemist for a father, engineer now med student for a brother in law, and a zillion engineers in my community, I'm subjected to this type of humor on...

October 31, 12:05am

Re: Re: Re: Re: LET'S BURN THIS MOTHER DOWN!
"Can you show me anything posted so far that concludes there is a connection between the Ebola epidemic and US policy in Central America?" Well you posted this on a thread about Ebola:...

In Chaff » Ebola?
October 30, 11:57pm

Re: Re: Re: Engineering vs Liberal Arts
Criminal Justice liberal arts major here but I live next to Hanford so I can't swing a dead cat over my head without hitting an engineer. It's funny and not something to take personall...

October 30, 5:55pm

Re: Beware David Woods as a seller (....rectangular or trapezoid shape)?
Did you attempt to address this with him in private before posting this? Did he offer to make it right?

In Gear Swap » Six Moon Designs Gatewood Cape and Serenity Net tent
October 30, 5:50pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: LET'S BURN THIS MOTHER DOWN!
I'm not a Republican. I've never been a Republican. I'm not here to defend the Republicans. I'm pretty sure that I've said this on numerous occasions. Republicans will eve...

In Chaff » Ebola?
October 30, 5:17pm

All Reader Reviews by Ian B.

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
I've made a few purchases from Lawson. His glow-wire and ti stakes are my personal favorites in their class. The price has always been fair, shipping has been free, and delivery timely. Yesterd...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 24, 10:34am

ULA Equipment
I ordered a ULA Ohm 2.0 with standard options ~ 4/2013. Chris was very quick to respond to my emails. I had originally ordered a CDT and he was quick to modify my order. Backpack arrived within a f...

June 13, 11:55am

zpacks Company
Well Z Packs continues to live up to their stellar reputation. I ordered a Hexamid Twin a few weeks ago. The posted delivery times were 5-7 weeks on their website. I suspected that spring is a hect...

May 30, 11:31pm