Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ian B. (IDBLOOM) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale PNW
About Me Here's the deal... I'm the best there is... plain and simple. I mean I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence. And nobody can hang with my stuff. Just a big hairy American winning machine.
My Website URLhttp://nwtrailbum.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ian B.

Showing 121 - 130 of 4805 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...481

Forum » Thread

Re: America sits on a throne of lies!!!!!
"...he does find something constructive to say about the topic at hand." I have and you continue to skip over the irrefutable fact that we're talking about a state, making a decisi...

In Chaff » SC Governor is So Wrong!
July 06, 12:43pm

Re: America sits on a throne of lies!!!!!
"Ian - Stick to the issue -- versus getting personal? Or if you can't defend your stance -- take your own advice. Shut up!" I quoted your responses from a thread you created. Inte...

July 06, 10:29am

Re: Re: Re: Sony 10-18
I keep finding myself coming back to some of the Voightlander primes, but I find that the panoramic option on the A6000 is a bit wonky for me at times (eg "you're going too fast... now too...

In Photography » A6000
July 06, 8:53am

Re: Re: "JMT speed record attempt" - acclimatization
Best of luck Ralph. Give 'em hell.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » JMT speed record attempt
July 06, 7:54am

Mr Bungle
You are welcome.

In Chaff » Mr Bungle
July 06, 7:49am

Re: 1.49 for Pocket XPE Q5 600 Lumens 7W Zoomable LED Flashlight ( only 20 times available )
Just received this flashlight in the mail. 2.2 ounces on my scale with Enloop Pro battery. My initial impression of it is that the quality far exceeds reasonable expectations for a $1.49 flas...

In Gear Deals » 1.49 for Pocket XPE Q5 600 Lumens 7W Zoomable LED Flashlight ( only 20 times available )
July 06, 7:12am

Re: Sony 10-18
Well I'll admit that I was looking, almost exclusively, at wide angle primes, but am now considering this lens after the recommendations given here.

In Photography » A6000
July 06, 6:52am

Re: Re: Tomorrow, Wendy ...
On and off topic, have you ever listened to the Pump up the Volume soundtrack? Probably one of the better from my lifetime (Pixies, Bad Brains, Sonic Youth, etc) which has a Concrete Blonde cover ...

In Chaff » Tomorrow, Wendy ...
July 06, 6:41am

Re: Re: Re: "SC Governor is So Wrong!"
"I take a very, very dim view of people who willfully cherry pick to focus only on the evils of others while willfully glossing over the evils of one's own." So you've mentione...

July 06, 6:27am

Re: "SC Governor is So Wrong!"
Best advice I've received in recent history that I'm trying to apply to how I live and interact with other people, is that once I've clearly stated my point, and I've nothing new to...

July 06, 12:06am

All Reader Reviews by Ian B.

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
I've made a few purchases from Lawson. His glow-wire and ti stakes are my personal favorites in their class. The price has always been fair, shipping has been free, and delivery timely. Yesterd...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 24, 10:34am

ULA Equipment
I ordered a ULA Ohm 2.0 with standard options ~ 4/2013. Chris was very quick to respond to my emails. I had originally ordered a CDT and he was quick to modify my order. Backpack arrived within a f...

June 13, 11:55am

zpacks Company
Well Z Packs continues to live up to their stellar reputation. I ordered a Hexamid Twin a few weeks ago. The posted delivery times were 5-7 weeks on their website. I suspected that spring is a hect...

May 30, 11:31pm