BPL Community Profile

Ian B. (IDBLOOM) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale PNW
About Me .
My Website URLhttp://nwtrailbum.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ian B.

Showing 121 - 130 of 3485 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...349

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: re: Caribou Lake
Beautiful pictures and what a great group! Now if you could only convince Katharina to stop swerving at the wildlife...

In Post-Trip Reports » Caribou Lake
October 14, 10:18am

Re: I HATE YOU ALL.
Dibs on your RX100iii.

In GEAR » New camera
October 14, 9:31am

Re: The death of blackholes and Big bang theory?
Never took physics/astrophysics in college but think the topic is interesting enough to audit a few courses in the future. Regarding why no one was responding to your OP, my first reaction was...

In Chaff » The death of blackholes and Big bang theory?
October 14, 9:25am

Re: Re: LX100 vs M4/3 or E mount
The lens/sensor pairing of the LX100 is superb; no disputing that. OP asked for thoughts. You don't have to buy the kit lens. An option is to save some money by buying body-only and get ...

In GEAR » New camera
October 13, 7:45pm

Paleo Meals to Go
From Paleo Meals to Go, I've had the Beef Mountain Stew and Savory Chicken. The quality of ingredients was outstanding. Savory Chicken was pretty good. Beef Stew needs some kind of gravy or ...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Paleo backpackers??
October 12, 2:28pm

Re: reply
I have narrow feet and own the La Sportiva Wildcat (non gtx) and the ultra raptors. The raptors a certainly more narrow of the two. I prefer the roomier toe box of the Wildcats and think they are...

In GEAR » Trail runners for NARROW feet?
October 12, 7:28am

Re: Re: Re: Re: black diamond alpine carbon cork poles
Chad, not sure what the issue was but maybe some blue locktite would do the trick? If the part's failing, you can buy a replacement lock from BD. So far no issues with mine (knock on wood).

In GEAR » black diamond alpine carbon cork poles
October 09, 10:11pm

Re: Re: Re: It doesn't matter
"Does that mean more juice than *just* the screen or literally more by itself than the screen? Can you just shut off the screen and use the viewfinder?" There's a sensor that autom...

In GEAR » New camera
October 09, 10:07pm

Re: Re: black diamond alpine carbon cork poles
I've purchased three pair although I donated my first pair to some lucky hiker at N. Cascades NP after leaving them there. I've found both the new and old version of the flick locks to be ...

In GEAR » black diamond alpine carbon cork poles
October 09, 8:50pm

Re: Re: Grand Canyon Denied – Lessons Learned
Greg, We were issued iodine tablets and I didn't see chlor floc in the field until the last few months of service. We found the nastiest looking water, and stirred up as much dirt into that...

In Post-Trip Reports » Grand Canyon Denied – Lessons Learned
October 09, 8:41pm

All Reader Reviews by Ian B.

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
I've made a few purchases from Lawson. His glow-wire and ti stakes are my personal favorites in their class. The price has always been fair, shipping has been free, and delivery timely. Yesterd...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 24, 10:34am

ULA Equipment
I ordered a ULA Ohm 2.0 with standard options ~ 4/2013. Chris was very quick to respond to my emails. I had originally ordered a CDT and he was quick to modify my order. Backpack arrived within a f...

June 13, 11:55am

zpacks Company
Well Z Packs continues to live up to their stellar reputation. I ordered a Hexamid Twin a few weeks ago. The posted delivery times were 5-7 weeks on their website. I suspected that spring is a hect...

May 30, 11:31pm