Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ian B. (IDBLOOM) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale PNW
About Me Here's the deal... I'm the best there is... plain and simple. I mean I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence. And nobody can hang with my stuff. Just a big hairy American winning machine.
My Website URLhttp://nwtrailbum.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ian B.

Showing 121 - 130 of 4306 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...431

Forum » Thread

Re: Showing an Afghan vet my UL gear today
I think the gear you have to show him, like the Tarptent Moment DW, are great examples of lightweight gear that is durable. I'll +12 Skurka's book. I think it covers all the bases.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Showing an Afghan vet my UL gear today
March 09, 2:23pm

Re: Truce.
So how far down can you dive and for how long? I was having this discussion with someone at the GGG and was amazed at how deep some people are going. I thought my head was going to explode at 20&...

In Chaff » Truce.
March 09, 2:07pm

Re: Truce.
Need to start a fund here at BPL to get you an underwater camera. Harvesting is great, or at least so I'm told, but there's more to hunting than that. PBJs for example... .

In Chaff » Truce.
March 09, 10:14am

Re: Camera case/bag
Hi Jesse, I have the A6000 and the 16mm, 16-50mm, 55-210mm lens, plus some other non sony lenses I'll occasionally use with an adapter. I'm not made of money and it would kill me to dam...

In Photography » Camera case/bag
March 08, 9:34pm

Re: Re: Obnoxious MLD prices...
Cuben fiber isn't immune from inflation or the laws of supply and demand. As demand goes up, more suppliers will enter the market and price will eventually go down. We ain't there yet. ...

In GEAR » Obnoxious MLD prices...
March 08, 8:14pm

Re: Enchantments
About 3/4 the way up Aasgard Pass, I was praying to Odin that someone would mercifully end my life with a sword so I could take the rainbow bridge to the top. No sword or rainbow bridge but the ...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Enchantments Lottery Now Open
March 06, 8:15pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Enchantments
Of the 18ish miles between the trailheads in the Enchantments, less than half of it is above the trees. Most of our trails in Washington are just too low

March 06, 3:06pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Enchantments
There are 50 mile loops but not sure about the granite.

March 06, 1:20pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Enchantments
If it's five miles between those two lakes th(damn fat thumbs)en those are some butt kicking five miles.

March 06, 1:12pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Enchantments
Yes. Sawtooths Eagle Cap Goat Rocks Blue Mountains Etc. It would have been nice to get a permit but I won't be suffering this summer either.

March 06, 1:07pm

All Reader Reviews by Ian B.

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
I've made a few purchases from Lawson. His glow-wire and ti stakes are my personal favorites in their class. The price has always been fair, shipping has been free, and delivery timely. Yesterd...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 24, 10:34am

ULA Equipment
I ordered a ULA Ohm 2.0 with standard options ~ 4/2013. Chris was very quick to respond to my emails. I had originally ordered a CDT and he was quick to modify my order. Backpack arrived within a f...

June 13, 11:55am

zpacks Company
Well Z Packs continues to live up to their stellar reputation. I ordered a Hexamid Twin a few weeks ago. The posted delivery times were 5-7 weeks on their website. I suspected that spring is a hect...

May 30, 11:31pm