BPL Community Profile

Greg Pehrson (GregPehrson) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale playa del caballo blanco
About Me Greg Pehrson has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg Pehrson

Showing 121 - 130 of 138 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Forum » Thread

Rides
That sounds great Steven. I can get to you around 4:30. Thanks.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » New England ultralight weekend!
October 21, 6:03am

Friday
So it turns out I will be able to leave Boston on Friday anytime after 3:30pm. Would love to do some carpooling and group hiking in on Friday night. I talked to the ranger and he said the trail in ...

October 19, 6:40pm

rides/ scheduling
This is great! I live in Boston and have a (small) car and am happy to provide rides for folks in the area. I'm thinking about leaving early Saturday morning so as not to get to the campsite in...

October 18, 5:21pm

Sharing your skills
I sincerely hope this is not interrupting the conversation this thread has spawned, but I believe that the Occupy protests are a good opportunity for BPLers to share their skills. I've seen a l...

In Chaff » Occupy _________ protests?
October 14, 8:48pm

WTT: My REI Credit (+ extras) for your Men's Small EB Downlight Sweater
I have $70.00 in REI credit that I'm looking to trade for a Men's Small Eddie Bauer First Ascent Downlight Sweater. I also have an unused Rando 360 stove from the 80s and two Ti sierra ...

In Gear Swap » WTT: My REI Credit (+ extras) for your Men's Small EB Downlight Sweater
October 12, 7:51am

Rolltop
Congrats! Very impressive first project. I was wondering what inspired you to make the change from a top-clip closure to a side clip closure (what did you see as the pros and cons). I've been d...

In Make Your Own Gear » First MYOG Pack
September 24, 10:12am

Making fuel container watertight?
This is a great setup, and at an accessible price, too! Could you explain how you cut and sealed the fuel bottle to make it watertight (or, I guess, alcohol-tight)? Thanks for sharing...

In Make Your Own Gear » 6.6oz cook system with water bottle for under $20
September 08, 2:26pm

yerba mate
+1 on yerba mate. You should be able to find it at your local Latino market. I find the energy boost strong without the jitters of coffee, plus the flavor doesn't need any sweetener or additive...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Strong Tea
June 10, 6:45am

Boston AMC: LW & UL Backpacking Potluck Tonight
I just stumbled across this, thought I'd share: For folks in the Boston area, Philip Werner of www.sectionhiker.com is doing a presentation on Lightweight and Ultralight Backpacking the to the ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Boston AMC: LW & UL Backpacking Potluck Tonight
May 24, 10:40am

Net tent zipper
Ray does offer such a kit now, but it's not on the order form. Send him a message on his guestbook that you want the zipper upgrade kit for the net tent. I just got mine.

In Make Your Own Gear » Adding a Zipper Closure to a Net-tent
May 17, 8:07am

All Reader Reviews by Greg Pehrson

Greg Pehrson has posted no reviews.