BPL Community Profile

Greg Pehrson (GregPehrson) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale playa del caballo blanco
About Me Greg Pehrson has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg Pehrson

Showing 121 - 130 of 149 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Forum » Thread

Paper Bag Prototyping
I bought a yard of bright green cuben on gear swap a year ago with the intention of following John Roan’s MYOG backpack guide, and still haven’t done it. I haven’t made a backpack before and...

In Make Your Own Gear » Paper Bag Prototyping
February 06, 8:44pm

Cork
Try replacement cork fishing pole handles from a sporting goods store.

In GEAR » Trekking pole grips.
February 06, 5:29am

Mt. Washington, NH
This was maybe the summer of 1998, midway through college, and two of my best friends from high school and I decided to climb Mt. Washington. We had all read Kerouac's The Dharma Bums and wer...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Your EARLIEST Digitized Backpacking Photo
February 04, 11:12am

Sold pending payment
Sold pending payment.

In Gear Swap » FS: Canon 75-300mm Lens for SLR camera
January 28, 6:38pm

SOLD
SOLD

In Gear Swap » FS: Canon 75-300mm Lens for SLR camera
January 27, 6:56pm

Costco jacket at -18F?
You guys are awesome. Hope to make it to the next one. Steve, how did your Costco down jacket do in those temps?

In Post-Trip Reports » NEGTG2 - Glastenbury Mt - 2012-01-13 - 15
January 16, 6:14pm

2011 reader picks
1. The brilliance shown again and again on the MYOG forum 2. BPL member John Roan's instructions for building a cuben backpack for about $35 in materials at mountainultralight.com 3. Costco $...

In GEAR » 2011 Backpacking Light Reader Picks
December 29, 9:22am

BeardHead
Well, Bryce, there's always BeardHead

In Winter Hiking » Went for a day hike...started 9F, high of 29F, ended 23F. Documenting what worked, what didn't for clothing
December 19, 11:03am

thanks for sharing
Very cool and helpful real world testing, and beautiful photos! Thanks for sharing, Bryce. I may not be able to join you all in January but I look forward to the next one.

In Winter Hiking » Went for a day hike...started 9F, high of 29F, ended 23F. Documenting what worked, what didn't for clothing
December 19, 10:41am

return policy
Hi Danny, thanks, that sale does look great. REI's website says that they only do refunds to the same format as the purchase, ie, if you bought on a debit card, they'll reimburse your card,...

In Gear Swap » WTT: My REI Credit (+ extras) for your Men's Small EB Downlight Sweater
October 28, 7:43pm

All Reader Reviews by Greg Pehrson

Greg Pehrson has posted no reviews.