Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Franco Darioli (Franco) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Melbourne
About Me Franco Darioli has not added a biography yet.
CityMelbourne
StateVictoria
CountryAustralia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Franco Darioli

Showing 121 - 130 of 5118 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...512

Forum » Thread

Who'd a thought a heron could be so stealthy!
Clever birds. This is his Aussie cousin : to his left there is a small pond with Bob , my goldfish, inside, about 15 years old. Bob, about 8" long, is hard to see from a couple of yards a...

In Chaff » Who'd a thought a heron could be so stealthy!
September 10, 5:10pm

Tell me about TT solid inners
I made my own bivy to be used inside the Notch but although it is larger than my purchased LW type bivy it is still too small to hold a thick mat. An advantage with the Scarps is that you can fit ...

In GEAR » Tell me about TT solid inners
September 10, 4:33pm

There is a single tear running down my face tonight
Indian, Italian ... They both start with eye. I was wondering if Doug used glycerin for his tear or did he pull a nose hair out ?

In Chaff » There is a single tear running down my face tonight...
September 09, 11:51pm

Tent vestibules and TENT VESTIBULES
John, Weber and Tarptent both made in good ol'USA. (if the those products where made here,I would buy them)

In GEAR » Tent vestibules and TENT VESTIBULES
September 09, 11:40pm

Tent vestibules and TENT VESTIBULES
Gavin, first thank you for the opportunity. The SS2 is a somewhat difficult tent to work out till you see it in person. So maybe some photos can help 1) condensation trapping You can o...

In GEAR » Tent vestibules and TENT VESTIBULES
September 09, 8:00pm

Hanging a pack inside the Notch
Part two... If you are using a basket on you poles , you connect the pack load lifter (hoop at top rear of pack) to it either directly or with an extension of some sort. If not, your pole tip pro...

In GEAR » Minor mod to the Notch
September 09, 6:07pm

Minor mod to the Notch
going back to inflating mats, this is what I had in mind : looking at the second shot you see the std vestibule size between the pole and the door panel tips . You have exactly the same size...

September 09, 5:28pm

Minor mod to the Notch
I get that... There are somewhat similar shaped tent pole hooks for larger poles (car camping tents...) that might work if modded a bit so looking forward to how you get on with that.

September 09, 4:59pm

Minor mod to the Notch
Ah, OK... I have the DM7 with the built in pump and it is a bit of a pain to inflate. (I can do that inside the Scarp , I need to sort of fold it in half in the Notch. A mate was using the DM7 U...

September 08, 7:58pm

Minor mod to the Notch
Now I get it. This is what I have done in the past to get changed into or out of my rain gear. No modification required. This is the standard set up : if you unhook the mitten hook above and ...

September 07, 9:33pm

All Reader Reviews by Franco Darioli

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Tarptent Contrail
My rating is based on what this shelter was designed for, and not to be understood as part of the "best tent ever, for anybody ,anywhere" award. Most of the good points have already been co...

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 07, 4:48pm