Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Franco Darioli (Franco) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Here
About Me Franco Darioli has not added a biography yet.
CityMelbourne
StateVictoria
CountryAustralia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Franco Darioli

Showing 121 - 130 of 5316 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...532

Forum » Thread

Tarptent Protrail
Hi I could give you an educated guess but it is just one of several designs that Henry has tinkered with in the last few years so if and when it will come out I don't know.

In GEAR » Tarptent Protrail
January 17, 6:21pm

Tarptent Protrail
Henry does have a double designed ,sooner or later it will come out.

January 17, 2:27pm

Eat a nutria, save Louisiana
My wife guessed nutria to be some kind of energy bar (Nutria the Whole Food bar) In Italian that rat's pelt is sold as "castorino" , that is little beaver. Sound much better than ...

In On the Web » Eat a nutria, save Louisiana
January 16, 10:45pm

Funny Photo
We're teaching children that young to take selfies?, Not to mention that he is using the Selfie Stick.

In Chaff » Funny Photo
January 16, 9:17pm

Tarptent Protrail
Theodore, take a look at my set-up clip. You might just change your mind about the goofy set up : SS2 set up BTW, this really does apply to all TT shelters. If it looks odd/difficult mayb...

January 16, 8:40pm

Tarptent Protrail
Please ignore some of my comments above. For the final specs and details do check the What's new page, the link posted by Dave U in the other thread and Doug here this one : http://www.tarp...

January 16, 3:40pm

Ultralight Tents
I have a stratosphere 2 and like it, but hard to set up in wind. Try doing it this way : SS2 set up

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » Ultralight Tents.
January 16, 2:41pm

Eat a nutria, save Louisiana
Anyone know what a group of nutria is called? The only collective name for the species, that I could find, is coypus (also of course the plural of coypu, one of nutria's other names) Just ...

In On the Web » Eat a nutria, save Louisiana
January 15, 11:48pm

Tent and sleeping bag project, need advice
"The sea to summit is made out of extremely expensive cuben fiber fabric' No they use Pertex Endurance 20D nylon . BTW, I hope you are not starting this project to save money because y...

In Make Your Own Gear » Tent and sleeping bag project, need advice.
January 15, 5:36pm

Who Makes All the Gas Canisters in the World?
It's Max Burton, part of Aervoe Industries. I came across the brand some time ago looking for Induction cook tops ( a mate has one from another brand)

In GEAR » Who Makes All the Gas Canisters in the World?
January 13, 11:23pm

All Reader Reviews by Franco Darioli

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Tarptent Contrail
My rating is based on what this shelter was designed for, and not to be understood as part of the "best tent ever, for anybody ,anywhere" award. Most of the good points have already been co...

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 07, 4:48pm