BPL Community Profile

Alex Wallace (FeetFirst) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Northern California
About Me Simple really; I enjoy getting lost in my local mountains and that's it. This site passes the time when I find my way back to the fluorescent lights, ugh. If you would like detailed, up-to-date information about the conditions in the Sierra, check out the true authority at: http://www.highsierratopix.com/
CityWest Sacramento
StateCalifornia
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://picasaweb.google.com/awallace1980

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Alex Wallace

Showing 121 - 130 of 283 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...29

Forum » Thread

trip report?
Where did you go in Emigrant & Hoover? Route? Any wildlife? How about some pictures? How was the weather? Any alpenglow? Snow levels? I don't mean to sound rude, but this post should be ...

In Post-Trip Reports » Backpacking with heavyweighters
June 24, 11:57pm

I've never filtered ice
"What happens if the temp drops below freezing, which can happen 365 days of the year in the high Sierra?" Is this a trick question? I used the Sawyer Squeeze for all of my early se...

In GEAR » Gravity filter vs. Aqua Mira: The age-old question
June 20, 2:39pm

BPWD contact info
BPWD BearPaw Wilderness Designs, LLC 2601 S. Lemay #7-402 Fort Collins, CO 80525 Contact Rep.: John 970-444-BPWD 970-444-2793

In GEAR » BearPaw Wilderness Designs and Pyratent - need contact info
June 13, 10:30am

quick list*
Stanislaus NF Emigrant Wilderness Kennedy Meadows TH Crabtree TH Gianelli TH Carson Iceberg Wilderness Arnot Creek TH Disaster Creek TH Clark Fork TH Eldorado NF Capl...

In Pre-Trip Planning » 2-3 Night Trips Near San Francisco
June 06, 6:00pm

bright beginning

In Photo Gallery » Share Your Trees
June 03, 3:21pm

test

In User Test Forum » test photos
June 03, 3:20pm

TarpTent Moment DW
I'm happy to report that the TarpTent Moment DW is treating me very well. I've been able to use it on four trips now and I'm really impressed. Last weekend I used it on the west slope o...

In GEAR » New 2013 Tarptent Models
May 28, 12:33pm

Mont-bell DYNAMO wind pants
Mont-bell DYNAMO wind pants. I have no experience with these but have always been intrigued by the weight. DESCRIPTION The Dynamo Wind Series offers an excellent blend of breathability & co...

In GEAR » ultra light rain pants for ultra running/fastpacking
May 23, 3:33pm

an alternative
Permatex Flowable Silicone Windshield & Glass Sealer works well too. I used this for the first time a couple of months ago to seal up my TarpTent Moment DW and it worked great. No mixing necess...

In GEAR » ge silicone ii
May 17, 10:50am

Def Leppard
Regardless of shelter, I bet the drummer from Def Leppard would have even Franco beat on his two-arm attempts.

In GEAR » Easiest shelter to set up... with one arm?
May 15, 12:38am

All Reader Reviews by Alex Wallace

Alex Wallace has posted no reviews.