BPL Community Profile

Alex Wallace (FeetFirst) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Northern California
About Me Simple really; I enjoy getting lost in my local mountains and that's it. This site passes the time when I find my way back to the fluorescent lights, ugh. If you would like detailed, up-to-date information about the conditions in the Sierra, check out the true authority at: http://www.highsierratopix.com/
CityWest Sacramento
StateCalifornia
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://picasaweb.google.com/awallace1980

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Alex Wallace

Showing 121 - 130 of 347 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...35

Forum » Thread

HMG Porter 3400
I just received my Porter 3400 yesterday evening. I immediately loaded it up with my shoulder season gear and it felt great. For external pockets, I snagged the white VX21 Zimmberbuilt side pockets...

In GEAR » Porter Pack - HMG hip belt pockets or "after market"
November 15, 12:53pm

Re: Big agnes scout ul2
It's not a shelter that interests me, but definitely looks like they've made some necessary changes. Here's the video sneak peak by Prolite Gear. As a side note, I'm really grateful...

In GEAR » Big agnes scout ul2
November 12, 11:21am

thanks
Thank you for the confirmation, Franco.

In GEAR » Shangri-la 3 Setup
November 08, 4:28pm

questions
Hi Michael, What year model is the pack? Didn't HMG make some changes to the aluminum stays and seam construction within the last year or two? Also, would you mind describing your alterations t...

In Gear Swap » F.S. : 3400ci HMG Porter Pack
November 08, 10:07am

Re: Shangri-la 3 Setup
@ Joe "I try to do 2 on one side, then 2 on the other, then the door and the back. If you hit a rock, spin the tent, or try to angle the stake around it. Or live with a less than perfect pitch...

In GEAR » Shangri-la 3 Setup
November 07, 1:44pm

Side water bottle pockets by Zimmer for Worksack
Here are a couple of pics of the side water bottle pockets made by Zimmerbuilt for my Cilogear 45L Worksack:

In GEAR » CiloGear or Cold Cold World packs for hiking
November 07, 11:44am

Interested
Message sent.

In Gear Swap » HMG Porter water bottle pockets, $40 for two
November 02, 2:06pm

Re: Man kills grizzly with...knife.
Not so fast. According to the article, he may have actually shot it with his rifle first.

In Chaff » Man kills grizzly with...knife.
November 01, 4:46pm

Re: ?
"Slow season. This should have sold." If someone would buy my Exped Lightning 45L, I'd be all over it.

In Gear Swap » F.S. : 3400ci HMG Porter Pack
October 31, 11:07am

Sold
Hot diggity it sold.

In Gear Swap » FS: Exped Lightning 45 L, Men's
October 30, 12:33pm

All Reader Reviews by Alex Wallace

Alex Wallace has posted no reviews.