BPL Community Profile

Christopher Chupka (FatTexan) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale NTX
About Me WFISD Tech Support

State High Points: TX, NM
Fourteeners: Wetterhorn, Uncompaghre, Windom, Sneffels, Redcloud, Sunshine, Handies, Grays, Torreys, Pikes, Humboldt, Crestone Peak, Crestone Needle, Shavano, Tabeguache, San Luis, Bross, Lincoln, Democrat, Cameron.
CityWichita Falls
StateTX
CountryUS
My PDF Gear ListSummer Mountain Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Christopher Chupka

Showing 121 - 130 of 669 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...67

Forum » Thread

WT eVent Jacket
Do you still have the eVent jacket? Thanks

In Gear Swap » FS: Various eVent Jackets and Primaloft Insulated Clothing in XL. Also, Golite Packs, and Pacer Poles
January 31, 9:18pm

Cooked
My brother and I got cooked one summer peak bagging from Wetterhorn to Uncompaghre. Since then I wear my old Patagonia Silkweight long-sleeve and OR Sun Runner hat with the neck flap or if I'm...

In GEAR » Long sleeve, short sleeve, zip neck, hoody.
January 29, 11:55am

Montrail
I think I have a pair of Montrails that are 12 1/2 D. I'll check when I get home.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Used size 12, 13 & 14 shoes or boots
January 26, 3:01pm

Steep and Cheap Again
Not another one of those threads, but Marmot Zeus Half Zip Down Sweater $79.99 Marmot Zeus

In Gear Deals » Steep and Cheap Again
January 26, 11:37am

NWAlpine Spider Light Hoddy
These guys make good stuff. Slightly lighter material than R1 Hoody and slightly more snug fit. Spider Light Hoody

In GEAR » Baselayer hoodie???
January 24, 8:02am

Great
I have been looking for a lightweight DAM. Tried getting hold of KookaBay several time with no luck. Next option was Stephenson's DAM, but now with everyone talking about how poorly construct...

In GEAR » Warmlite tent quality? How about Hilleberg?
January 15, 3:41pm

Hole
How did you make the hole? Just curious.

In GEAR » Any way to fix a hole in a titanium pot?
January 13, 12:17pm

Hilleberg Bivanorak
Hilleberg has their Bivanorak

In Make Your Own Gear » Knee length Mountain Cagoule
January 10, 11:13am

Dang it
Can't get a hold of Kookabay and wanted something lighter than the Exped. May have to go with the Stephenson Down Mat. You would think they would want to get the winter mat out during the w...

In GEAR » Thermarest NeoAir XTherm..R5.7..15oz?
January 09, 4:32pm

Lightest Weight Possible
I've always used the lightest weight undies as possible. It's much easier to control body temps in cold weather removing outer layers than it is to take off your next to skin layer. I use...

In GEAR » Winter baselayer
January 09, 7:19am

All Reader Reviews by Christopher Chupka

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

gearExpress.com gearExpress.com
Every emailed question was answered within hours. UPS shipping is free over $50. When I questioned whether an item that I ordered would be to my residence on my time schedule, they shipped it via US...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 01, 9:56pm

Rab Summit 300 1/2 Zip
I give the bag 4 stars only due to its weight of 28 ounces for a 28 degree bag. The Pertex Microlght lining is very soft and not clammy feeling at all. The Pertex Endurance outer is extremely we...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
July 10, 8:51pm