BPL Community Profile

Hamish McHamish (El_Canyon) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale USA
About Me Hamish McHamish has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Hamish McHamish

Showing 121 - 130 of 365 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...37

Forum » Thread

_
"Lesson learned: quilt width is key." Same lesson I learned, and I have seen others make the same comment. Definitely worth remembering.

In GEAR » Quilt to Bag
July 14, 8:04pm

_
I'll take them off your hands for $15 shipped.

In Gear Swap » FS: Black Diamond Ultra Distance Z-Pole Trekking Poles
July 12, 5:32pm

_
I'll take the LineLoc Lid. Email sent.

In Gear Swap » Lots for sale, Thermarest, Marmot, Mountain Hardwear, Granite Gear *PICS*
July 09, 3:52pm

_
Awesome, thanks. Gonna order one today. Love the Scandi blades.

In GEAR » Mora Robust knife
July 07, 11:52am

_
Dale, is the Robust closer to a full tang design than the other Moras? That has been a gripe of mine for a while, especially after they seemed to pay some extra attention to the bushcraft market o...

In GEAR » Mora Robust knife
July 07, 11:24am

quilt hood
Roger said: >I have a really good photo ... somewhere... of Sue under her quilt with just a little of her >face showing out the side. Her hood was right over her head, but NOT over her fac...

In GEAR » To quilt or not to quilt?
July 03, 9:23pm

mitts
I'll take the mitts. Will PM if my phone will allow it, otherwise will PM tonite on my computer.

In Gear Swap » Montbell Down Inner XXL, RR Ecomesh XXL, MLD eVent Mitts Large
June 20, 11:10am

_
I'm mostly with Hobbes. I have played around with a few setups, as we all have. I don't think any one setup is best for all people all the time in all conditions. A few observations:...

In GEAR » I don't get UL bivy
June 19, 7:26pm

_
OK if it is the large size I'll take the duffel. Sending you an email.

In Gear Swap » FS: Patagonia Weathershed Duffle & Therm-a-rest Prolite Plus Pad Small Red
June 13, 2:31pm

_
What size is the duffle? They made it in 2 sizes.

In Gear Swap » FS: Patagonia Weathershed Duffle & Therm-a-rest Prolite Plus Pad Small Red
June 13, 8:28am

All Reader Reviews by Hamish McHamish

Hamish McHamish has posted no reviews.